Author Topic: Meadows accident today... any updates?  (Read 14611 times)

Cruiseinyou

• NW-1
Re: Meadows accident today... any updates?
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2021, 01:11:57 PM »

If that is the case, and you know that as fact, then why would you even mention that? That's a 1000x worse and completely avoided-able. Better not let Chris's people hear that or there may be a lawsuit for negligence.

The horse at monti was definitely lame though. I watched that horse score down. I did not watch Dodsons horse score down so catching his/her self is feasible.
Horses grab shoes  in race a lot , sometimes the shoe doesn’t give easy . This is a example of it . So there’s no lawsuit there , just a shitty circumstance.  It wasn’t avoidable . That horse dropped at the same time Chris was moving hard .

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 07:20:25 PM »
Horses go down and die, drivers go down and die it's the nature of the business. It is NOT all lameness. Shit happens, anybody who has driven gets it, broken equip, horse stumbles, jumps a shadow etc. Our horses are finer boned and faster. It has been going on since we started racing. Get over it. Just hope it never happens, but it does.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2021, 07:50:21 PM »
If that is the case, and you know that as fact, then why would you even mention that? That's a 1000x worse and completely avoided-able. Better not let Chris's people hear that or there may be a lawsuit for negligence.

The horse at monti was definitely lame though. I watched that horse score down. I did not watch Dodsons horse score down so catching his/her self is feasible.

STAGNANT FOREVER...U WAY OFF HERE. tmbz1

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2021, 09:52:48 PM »
I would not drive with 80% of the guys that drive these days.  Hell, I wouldn't let them mow my lawn. 

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 02:45:34 PM »
Any recent updates on those drivers?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 03:27:36 PM »
Anyone who thinks a horse grabbing a shoe is normal is a fucking moron beyond words. You motherfuckers should be working in 7-eleven.

Is an equipment break "normal"? Flat tire? Horse makes a break?  Get a grip motherfucker.... 73cv.2

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 11:43:34 PM »
Done for the rest of the year.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 11:40:34 AM »
   Is an equipment break "normal"? Flat tire? Horse makes a break?  Get a grip motherfucker.... 73cv.2

tmbz1
With all the shit that goes on during a race (its like bumper cars out there sometimes) its a wonder there's not a bad accident at every track every night. Even top tier drivers get in bad situations. This ain't NASCAR. We don't have brakes. And sometimes our steering wheels don't work

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2021, 07:58:03 AM »
They raised over 30k for the two drivers with a UFO and jog cart giveaway.

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2021, 06:21:12 PM »
Do most drivers have insurance, $30,000 is a great gesture, but if you are hospitalized, that isn't close to covering medical expenses.

DEEPSTRETCH

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2021, 08:13:30 PM »
Horseman don't pay their bills anyway..so the 30k will go to them for new colors or a helmet ...maybe a new race bike

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
Don’t pay attention to the fucktards on this forum. They just sit around and wait for a subject to jump on and bash to get a rise out of the horsemen. Just loser gamblers that sit around and wait for our product to hit the track so they can put up their government check. A lot happening in a race for a accident to happen and the drivers and horses are always at risk. Hope all make a healthy recovery.
Amen.  Totally agree.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2021, 06:58:17 PM »
Don’t pay attention to the fucktards on this forum. They just sit around and wait for a subject to jump on and bash to get a rise out of the horsemen. Just loser gamblers that sit around and wait for our product to hit the track so they can put up their government check. A lot happening in a race for a accident to happen and the drivers and horses are always at risk. Hope all make a healthy recovery.
Look at you flexing up.

You and every other trifling asshole like you are the reason the sport is failing.

You aren't successful enough to not give a shit about what anyone thinks about you.

The only way you are able to survive a meager existence is the sheer magnitude of the welfare available for nominal shitheads like you.

We'll laugh when inevitable contraction ends your D-level career. 

For now, we'll just loathe you and everyone who looks like you. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal