Author Topic: The REAL BAD Meadowlands Trainers  (Read 10417 times)

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: The REAL BAD Meadowlands Trainers
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2021, 01:21:28 PM »
Most of these Minus Erv will be back at Freehold in September . They survive there . Posner has been at Freehold for 35 years grinding out a living .

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2021, 04:00:01 PM »
Mike is surviving just like 90% of the trainers, busting his ass just to try and survive. Like most he has no big owners, No expensive yearlings just racing overnight s and claimers, what would you like to do with the 90% who fit this picture, pacing queen, I guess we should look to you to see who is qualified to train and race, We haven´t seen your credentials, Youhaven´t said one good thing about anybody.

private ritual

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2021, 08:40:50 PM »
Mike Posner probably the nicest trainer in the game. Hard working ,fair ,and honest. Only has modest owners and races overnights and claimers. Won Freehold title this year. Wins the right way .Not a chemist . He is also a good business man. Owns his own farm a beautiful spread in Jackson NJ. Always willing to help out fellow horseman and has an excellent reputation .

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 01:41:05 PM »
ERV RACES AND WINS CONSISTENTLY AT YONKERS USING B HOLLAND TO DRIVE>>>WHEN DID YONKERS, NY STOP BEING LOCATED ON THE "EAST COAST?"  ngc3
“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 09:04:55 PM »
ERV RACES AND WINS CONSISTENTLY AT YONKERS USING B HOLLAND TO DRIVE>>>WHEN DID YONKERS, NY STOP BEING LOCATED ON THE "EAST COAST?"  ngc3

Great move by Irv to take Tetrick off his Hambo Oaks horse for Mucos to drive. Now Irv and Mucos can watch Hambo day from the couch where they both belong. These owners will leave 1 by 1.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 09:13:21 PM »
Mike Posner probably the nicest trainer in the game. Hard working ,fair ,and honest. Only has modest owners and races overnights and claimers. Won Freehold title this year. Wins the right way .Not a chemist . He is also a good business man. Owns his own farm a beautiful spread in Jackson NJ. Always willing to help out fellow horseman and has an excellent reputation .

2021 189 starts $166,000 purses
2020 203 starts $159,000
2019 249 starts $243,000
2018 285 starts $213,000
2017 147 starts $92,000
2016 199 starts $102,000

Now that you told me he owns a farm it’s even worse. He can’t afford to feed his horses earning less then $750/start every single year let along pay for a farm. I am sure it is farm from beautiful and owes a ton on it. Thanks for making him look even stupider.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

yankees444

• NW-1
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 09:38:47 PM »
Mike has a show horse business with riding horses Brandon does his fair share of making money 2nd and 3rds add up and both these guys mike and Brandon don’t have owners every horse I’ve seen says for owner/ trainer Brandon mongiello

mm

• NW-1
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 10:46:06 PM »
Pacingqueen who continues to hide behind a screen name. You are the complete idiot. I'm gonna get ya keep fuckin with my husband. You are dancing with the devil you have no idea
. All my love Colleen Posner

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 01:13:27 AM »
Mike is surviving just like 90% of the trainers, busting his ass just to try and survive. Like most he has no big owners, No expensive yearlings just racing overnight s and claimers, what would you like to do with the 90% who fit this picture, pacing queen, I guess we should look to you to see who is qualified to train and race, We haven´t seen your credentials, Youhaven´t said one good thing about anybody.

THE TYPE OF GUY WHO HAS NO PLACE IN THE SPORT

Quote from:  CUNT

link=topic=71406.msg1077050#msg1077050 date=1627872366
Pacingqueen who continues to hide behind a screen name. You are the complete idiot. I'm gonna get ya keep fuckin with my husband. You are dancing with the devil you have no idea

WHAT AN OPEN SEWER ON THIS CUNT.   
WRITING CHECKS WITH HER MOUTH THAT HER OLD MAN MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CASH

OH WELL, MAYBE THE DEVIL MADE THE BITCH DO IT

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 10:56:12 AM »
Everyone is not  Burke Takter. Tony, Ake etc....and everyone is not SEARS  DEX   YANNICK ETC......So many good horsemen in industry. People do their best everyday and try to live life..They love the game and without everyone there would be no top or bottom. Bravo to all horsemen and women in the industry

private ritual

• 4 claimer
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2021, 02:25:43 PM »
Pacing Queen what do you know about owning a farm? When you own others trainers pay you to train there. Horse people board their horses there. Beautiful indoor riding faculty where show horse people pay top dollar to train at. Mike is doing very well thank you.

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 03:52:52 PM »
 SO HE RACES JUST TO FUCK UP THE RACE WITH PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ARE SUCCESSFUL AT IT.

PERHAPS HE SHOULD STAY AT FREEMOLD WHERE HIS KIND FIT IN
HRSEPLP.CM

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2021, 09:09:21 PM »
. All my love Colleen Posner

I hope you don’t look anything like your daughter, who someone just showed me a picture of on facebook. Looks like she may want a gender change to a boy.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2021, 09:14:17 PM »
Pacing Queen what do you know about owning a farm? When you own others trainers pay you to train there. Horse people board their horses there. Beautiful indoor riding faculty where show horse people pay top dollar to train at. Mike is doing very well thank you.

Sounds like he better stay with the show business and keep taking top dollars to train show horses. Someone just showed me facebook, he looks bi sexual for sure and the daughter looks like she wanted to be a boy with butch haircut at one point.  ngc3
With Love,
Pacing Queen

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 10:35:37 PM »
John B's stable sure did go down hill after the FBI crackdown...

He used to have some monsters

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    Today at 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    Today at 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    Today at 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    Today at 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    Today at 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    Today at 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    Today at 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar