Author Topic: New York's Mobile Sports Betting...  (Read 16509 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5817
New York's Mobile Sports Betting...
« on: July 23, 2021, 10:56:47 AM »
The deals are done. RFPs will be out and awarded by December. The Governor has made it clear, he wants $500,000,000 in revenue. He does not care who makes money or does not. He will award as many licenses as needed to insure the states share is $500 million a year. 
 This can not be welcome news to racetracks. It will undoubtedly catabolize race horse handles. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal