General Category > The O.T.

THANK YOU ALL.

(1/4) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
You all member. IT was JUNE 7th,1968. 53 years ago that JOHN FRANK was inducted into U.S. MILITARY. He thus began his illustrious 2 year career as a member of U.S.ARMY and became JOHN FRANK ARMY.
You member he dropped out of college in mid-April of that year after being on DEANS LIST the previous 2 semesters. YOU member the 2 previous PRESIDENTS who my age and what they did to avoid DRAFT. BILLY BOY CLINTON,not to be confused with BILLY THE KID. Took a RHODES SCHOLAR to SCOTLAND to continue his EDUCATION and also be out of USA. And then there be the PSHYCO job BAD BIG TOE TRUMP. Did both have TOOOONES of money. Did both use that like all rich young to avoid DRAFT. Did all the POOR get drafted and FIGHT.
Well,JOHN FRANK,had seen enough on TV and instead of discussin like the 2 previous mentioned,decided it time to help. LIFE be DAMNED. Unlike those 2 sissy's others felt the same way. COUNTRY is about fightin and defended it,not just talkin,professin it. And TRUMP the DRAFT DODGER led that JAN.6th rally INSURRECTION and then scurried away from it,just like the FAT ASS COWARD he is.
JOHN FRANK ARMY had a up and down when he in MILITARY. He at times defied SUPERIORS,but at least I was in to do it.
JOHN FRANK ARMY made the right and correct decision. I say to those that never served. You missed out on a very meaninful experience that carries thru for the rest of your life. For those that served,you my BROTHERS and SISTERS,and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Bernie Madoff:
 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

JOHN FRANK:
You must be a relative of ROBERT FOGELMAN a GAY JEW that that I had to make sure got thru BASIC. Of course after my efforts and he graduated he ended up DESERTIN. Typical of a FUCKIN JEW.

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: Bernie Madoff on June 07, 2021, 03:44:50 PM --- 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

--- End quote ---

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on June 07, 2021, 04:17:48 PM ---You must be a relative of ROBERT FOGELMAN a GAY JEW that that I had to make sure got thru BASIC. Of course after my efforts and he graduated he ended up DESERTIN. Typical of a FUCKIN JEW.

--- End quote ---

RACIST FAT BASTARD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version