Author Topic: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE  (Read 57058 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Bongiorno Suspended by Big M
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2021, 09:02:49 PM »
No, you said you are smarter than me, but you are not. I was merely stating how you are falsifying information. The fact of the matter is, Joe did nothing wrong. It doesn’t matter how you look at it. You can have an opinion that he did for some odd reason, but the truth is he didn’t. Sadly, that horse died, but it is not anybody’s fault. Accidents happen. You can keep arguing with me and embarrassing yourself, but you’ll never change the facts that I’m stating, nor my opinion on the matter.

Whoever in the Bongiorno "team" that decided to put that lame horse on the track has blood on their hands.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
Re: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2021, 07:16:16 AM »
A horse can take a bad step or have a sudden catastrophic injury and go down before the driver even knows what is happening. Thats not what happened here. Joe was dramatically over driving. He was rocking and rolling and shucking and jivin and the lines were dragging on the track. The horse was in obvious severe distress and collapsed

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2021, 07:40:58 AM »
A horse can take a bad step or have a sudden catastrophic injury and go down before the driver even knows what is happening. Thats not what happened here. Joe was dramatically over driving. He was rocking and rolling and shucking and jivin and the lines were dragging on the track. The horse was in obvious severe distress and collapsed

tmbz1 ....was sore when the gate swung. Only a few on here even saw that evidently. What's why you here:  "Oh, that's just how he goes". :P.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2021, 08:51:32 AM »
tmbz1 ....was sore when the gate swung. Only a few on here even saw that evidently. What's why you here:  "Oh, that's just how he goes". :P.

tmbz1 Very true.  Whoever did pre race warm-ups should have noticed it. And maybe they did, but the connections sent him to the track anyway. I can verify from first hand knowledge that Joe's antics and carelessness are wearing thin with a lot of drivers. You can cowboy all you want off the track. But when you're on the track you have an obligation to the other horses and drivers safety too.

Someone can watch a million races but until they sit behind one in an actual race they have no idea what its like out there.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2021, 09:23:24 AM »
All Bongiorno should be banded

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2021, 09:26:17 AM »
No, you said you are smarter than me, but you are not. I was merely stating how you are falsifying information. The fact of the matter is, Joe did nothing wrong. It doesn’t matter how you look at it. You can have an opinion that he did for some odd reason, but the truth is he didn’t. Sadly, that horse died, but it is not anybody’s fault. Accidents happen. You can keep arguing with me and embarrassing yourself, but you’ll never change the facts that I’m stating, nor my opinion on the matter.

You are clearly not a sophisticated horseman. The horse was not wearing an overcheck (or maybe a low hanging one which is dangerous). The only way to control the horse and hold it up was by the bit in its mouth. The horse was completely done and was in the process of backing through the field. As a few people in this thread noted, the horse was coming off a break and didn’t look clean gaited from the beginning of the race. The demonstrative actions of throwing reins at the horse removed the one bit of caution left, controlling the bit in his mouth, and in the least, severely contributed (more likely caused) to the cause of the accident. Joe’s actions were extremely dangerous. Many drivers, trainers and owners complained and have been complaining about his antics. If it was an accident in experts’ minds, why then is he getting a stiff suspension and fine? Yes, “accidents” happen but the word “accident” is used very loosely. When a drunk driver kills people on the road, it is referred to as a bad “accident.” When a horse has a heart attack and falls down during a race, it’s an accident but shouldn’t be confused with negligence/recklessness of a driver that causes an “accident.” Stop making an ass out of yourself. Do you work for Joe or something?

boscoman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2021, 10:32:23 AM »
Mr Og is spot on

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2021, 10:40:00 AM »
Horse was beyond exhausted. He asked him to go throughout the mile. When a horse is fried other horseman just keep them going to the line trying to get a check as the reality is  the  horse could not win.
Joe would not accept it.  He asked the horse to give more when it was done. Joe should pay for the horse who passed over.

A little tidbit about Joe in his younger days in the paddock he used to whip horses in the testicles.
ANGER issues?

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2021, 05:05:36 PM »
Joe better start serving his days soon.

Mbdreamer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2021, 09:21:49 AM »
Joe better start serving his days soon.
20 days and $5,000 effective today according to today’s “Fines and Suspensions”

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2021, 09:46:38 AM »
20 days and $5,000 effective today according to today’s “Fines and Suspensions”

Judges at Chester said he appealed and was granted a stay.    Such bullshit

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2021, 10:20:06 AM »
Let him sit through the summer, maybe he´d learn

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2021, 11:07:26 AM »
Joe wasn’t at the meadowlands last night. This is a lie.

Feel free to apologize anytime. 🤣🤣🤣

BONGIORNO, JOSEPH R MILLSTONE, NJ M on 6/5/2021 FINED: $5,000
FULL - 20 DAYS, 6/25/2021 THRU 7/14/2021
BRUTAL USE OF WHIP
Per an administrative hearing on June 11, 2021, the Board of Judges find that: Joseph Bongiorno was the driver of the horse PAT STANLEY N in the 7th race on May 29, 2021. While driving, Bongiorno failed to keep the lines reasonably taut during the race, displayed exaggerated movement with the whip, using more than wrist action and raising his whipping arm to a level above shoulder height and continued to use the whip to urge his horse after the horse was no longer responding. The culmination of these actions placed Bongiorno in a position of being unable to respond when PAT STANLEY N stumbled and fell, unseating Bongirono and 2 other drivers. A total of 3 horses, including PAT STANLEY N, did not finish the race. Bongiorno`s actions are in violation of N.J.A.C. 13.71-20.15 and N.J.A.C. 13-71- 7.9(a)13. As a result, Bongiorno is hereby suspended from driving for 20 days and fined the sum of $5,000.00. Said suspension shall begin on June 25, 2021 and continue through July 14, 2021, inclus

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2021, 11:11:11 AM »
Well, since I know there is always supposed to be a comma before the word “BUT,” then I would say I’m smarter then you, but go on my fellow retard.

The jury voted. I am smarter than you. Next time don’t act smart when you don’t have any facts. Your ignorance shines through.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2021, 11:18:58 AM »
Feel free to apologize anytime. 🤣🤣🤣

BONGIORNO, JOSEPH R MILLSTONE, NJ M on 6/5/2021 FINED: $5,000
FULL - 20 DAYS, 6/25/2021 THRU 7/14/2021
BRUTAL USE OF WHIP
Per an administrative hearing on June 11, 2021, the Board of Judges find that: Joseph Bongiorno was the driver of the horse PAT STANLEY N in the 7th race on May 29, 2021. While driving, Bongiorno failed to keep the lines reasonably taut during the race, displayed exaggerated movement with the whip, using more than wrist action and raising his whipping arm to a level above shoulder height and continued to use the whip to urge his horse after the horse was no longer responding. The culmination of these actions placed Bongiorno in a position of being unable to respond when PAT STANLEY N stumbled and fell, unseating Bongirono and 2 other drivers. A total of 3 horses, including PAT STANLEY N, did not finish the race. Bongiorno`s actions are in violation of N.J.A.C. 13.71-20.15 and N.J.A.C. 13-71- 7.9(a)13. As a result, Bongiorno is hereby suspended from driving for 20 days and fined the sum of $5,000.00. Said suspension shall begin on June 25, 2021 and continue through July 14, 2021, inclus

Joe is awful, needs to be banded lifetime

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal