Author Topic: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE  (Read 57070 times)

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
Re: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2021, 11:31:39 AM »
actually there is something a driver can do to stop a horse falling or at least minimize it
however you would need to have control of the horse perhaps with the hand grips or leaving the bit in its mouth
You’ve obviously never sat behind a horse that’s fell. Or you’re just that jealous of Joe. There’s no stopping a horse that’s going to fall. Point. Blank. Period.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2021, 02:44:25 PM »
i see, a supporter of joes driving style, well that makes one or two of you
if i didn't know better i would think i was watching john campbell

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2021, 02:46:52 PM »
THIS IS A CLEVER WAY TO MAKE JOE LESS AGGRESSIVE IN THE BIKE BECAUSE HE IS GETTING TOO MUCH $$$ AND THE HATERS ARE PI$$ED
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 02:49:39 PM by dukeman »
“If wishes were horses, beggars would ride”

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2021, 05:06:21 PM »
USTA rules to remember when watching this race,   And many others.

18.08 b 8……. The driver shall not move his arms or body in an exaggerated way..

18.08 c 2 …..lines shall remain reasonably taut during the race..

I know USTA rules are foreign to some judges and ignored by many but nonetheless there is a reason for them…

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
Re: Bongiorno Suspended by Big M
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2021, 05:56:16 PM »
Joe wasn’t at the meadowlands last night. This is a lie.

You’re so ignorant! He was called in for a late afternoon meeting around 4-5pm Friday with the Meadowlands and NJRC. Check out a map. From the farm in NJ to Yonkers, the Meadowlands is directly on the way to Yonkers and Joe’s first drive was at 740pm Friday at Yonkers.

Stupid people make impulsive and asinine comments before researching and thinking things out.

Congratulations on being stupid. I can’t relate. I don’t know what that feels like but congratulations regardless.

Joey may appeal or agree and choose when to serve the days.

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2021, 05:58:22 PM »
THIS IS A CLEVER WAY TO MAKE JOE LESS AGGRESSIVE IN THE BIKE BECAUSE HE IS GETTING TOO MUCH $$$ AND THE HATERS ARE PI$$ED

Great response. Yes, let’s have more horses euthanized on the track due to reckless driving. It’s not about their safety and driver safety. It’s simply jealousy of Joe.  🤦🏻‍♂️

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2021, 06:12:52 PM »
I think Jenn and Joe are the same person. They look alike and you never see them together.
I think Jenn is Joe in a wig and Fake boobs. Its a hunch. I am looking for proof. 
 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

boscoman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2021, 06:18:19 PM »
        I don't see the argument here.    Driving aggressive and making money in fine,  Driving reckless and causing a wreck is another thing.  If any of us owned the  horse who was put down,  I don't think we'd be very  happy with Joe Bongiorno

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2021, 07:56:10 PM »
You’re so ignorant! He was called in for a late afternoon meeting around 4-5pm Friday with the Meadowlands and NJRC. Check out a map. From the farm in NJ to Yonkers, the Meadowlands is directly on the way to Yonkers and Joe’s first drive was at 740pm Friday at Yonkers.

Stupid people make impulsive and asinine comments before researching and thinking things out.

Congratulations on being stupid. I can’t relate. I don’t know what that feels like but congratulations regardless.

Joey may appeal or agree and choose when to serve the days.
Well, since I know there is always supposed to be a comma before the word “BUT,” then I would say I’m smarter then you, but go on my fellow retard.

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2021, 08:01:38 PM »
USTA rules to remember when watching this race,   And many others.

18.08 b 8……. The driver shall not move his arms or body in an exaggerated way..

18.08 c 2 …..lines shall remain reasonably taut during the race..

I know USTA rules are foreign to some judges and ignored by many but nonetheless there is a reason for them…
USTA Rules mean absolutely nothing. Not a single commission, nor racetrack, follows them. They make their own set of rules. Joe did nothing wrong. He drove the horse to the best of his ability. The horse wasn’t swerving all over the racetrack causing danger to other drivers or horses. He was in a straight line coming off the last turn, took a bad step and fell down. Accidents happen in horse racing, as they happen driving cars. I can tell every single one of you, that Joe is eating this up. Absolutely, loving the fact that y’all can’t get over it.

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2021, 08:13:43 PM »
Great response. Yes, let’s have more horses euthanized on the track due to reckless driving. It’s not about their safety and driver safety. It’s simply jealousy of Joe.  🤦🏻‍♂️
WRECKS HAPPEN A LOT, SADLY. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME>I CAN NAME A FEW THAT WERE CAUSED BY DRIVER ERROR, BUT I WON'T.

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2021, 08:18:28 PM »
Well, since I know there is always supposed to be a comma before the word “BUT,” then I would say I’m smarter then you, but go on my fellow retard.

When you’re defeated in the context of the substance of a debate, shift the debate to a minor grammar issue. 🤣🤣🤣

Well done Einstein!!!!

boscoman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2021, 08:21:58 PM »
        also I think the fact that a couple of the top  drivers went to the judges recently and voiced their concerns about Joe being dangerous on the racetrack had something to do with the judges ruling.   

dukeman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2021, 08:31:51 PM »
        also I think the fact that a couple of the top  drivers went to the judges recently and voiced their concerns about Joe being dangerous on the racetrack had something to do with the judges ruling.
I WONDER WHO THEY WERE

Freedom at Last

• NW-1
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2021, 08:47:28 PM »
When you’re defeated in the context of the substance of a debate, shift the debate to a minor grammar issue. 🤣🤣🤣

Well done Einstein!!!!
No, you said you are smarter than me, but you are not. I was merely stating how you are falsifying information. The fact of the matter is, Joe did nothing wrong. It doesn’t matter how you look at it. You can have an opinion that he did for some odd reason, but the truth is he didn’t. Sadly, that horse died, but it is not anybody’s fault. Accidents happen. You can keep arguing with me and embarrassing yourself, but you’ll never change the facts that I’m stating, nor my opinion on the matter.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal