Author Topic: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE  (Read 57488 times)

horsetruth

• Elite
Re: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2021, 07:35:16 PM »
Joe should have to pay for the horse who Died. Check the pools Daddy B had his money down and Joe overdrove the horse until it fell. I think a lawsuit would be
just and the owner who lost his horse should be compensated. Joe used to play a game when he just started driving. He called it hit the horse with the whip in the testicles. Maybe they should investigate that too. Maybe someone should hit Joe in the testicles and see how he likes it.

11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2021, 09:49:13 PM »
THE HEEB WANTS YOU TO BET MONEY ON RACES AT HIS TRACK.

THEN HE SUSPENDS A DRIVER FOR TRYING TOO HARD

THAT IS TELLING THE GAMBLER. TOUGH SHIT, DONT TRY TO WIN, SIT THERE LIKE A BUMP ON A LOG

I WONT BET THE JEWS TRACKS UNTIL JOE IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE ON THEM.  GAMBLERS SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS TOO

bostonborne

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2021, 10:13:00 PM »

THAT IS TELLING THE GAMBLER. TOUGH SHIT, DONT TRY TO WIN, SIT THERE LIKE A BUMP ON A LOG

I WONT BET THE JEWS TRACKS UNTIL JOE IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE ON THEM.  GAMBLERS SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS TOO

FOOL!

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2021, 07:04:23 AM »
 TIME TO BAND ALL WHIPPING. MUST TAKE THE POWER OUT OF THE HANDS OF EVIL JUDGES WHO PLAY FAVORITES WITH THE DECISIONS

EITHER ALL CAN WHIP OR NO ONE CAN. AFTER ALL WE ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT WHIPPING HORSES, NOTHING REALLY IMPORTANT
HRSEPLP.CM

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2021, 07:37:37 AM »

These stupid comments just reinforce why you now longer work at Jeff's tracks.  Is anyone taking a chance on you now , or is posting on Horseplop your full time job. You provided a daily laugh when I glanced at your self written credentials  for handicapping and morning line duties at M1........

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2021, 08:04:37 PM »
Good job Jeff.  Hopefully this will teach him a lesson should of been done a long time ago instead of everyone cuddling his ass.  This could of been a lot worse than it was

When a horse is put down because of a driver bouncing up and down in the bike and loose lining one especially in the stretch the fine and days were NO WHERE near enough of a punishment. They need to do something about the other drivers like Dexter Dunn with his hand holes in his belly running over Perfect Sting and interfering with Southwind Gendry in today’s PA Sire Stakes. Than he does the exact same thing in the 3rd at the Meadowlands. When you’re laying straight back in the bike with your hand holes so far back there’s no way you can have control. Time for the higher ups to step in. It’s dangerous for everyone out there you don’t need to add to the danger by not being able to control your horse.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2021, 05:33:21 AM »
I HOPE OLD MAN BONGIORNO PUTS A HIT OUT ON GURAL. PUT THAT OLD FUCKER OUT OF OUR LIVES FOREVER

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2021, 01:28:35 PM »
Watch 2 nd race at Philly Miller kid no different
Except horse didn’t stumble

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2021, 02:11:39 PM »
When a horse is put down because of a driver bouncing up and down in the bike and loose lining one especially in the stretch the fine and days were NO WHERE near enough of a punishment. They need to do something about the other drivers like Dexter Dunn with his hand holes in his belly running over Perfect Sting and interfering with Southwind Gendry in today’s PA Sire Stakes. Than he does the exact same thing in the 3rd at the Meadowlands. When you’re laying straight back in the bike with your hand holes so far back there’s no way you can have control. Time for the higher ups to step in. It’s dangerous for everyone out there you don’t need to add to the danger by not being able to control your horse.

I agree

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »
I HOPE OLD MAN BONGIORNO PUTS A HIT OUT ON GURAL. PUT THAT OLD FUCKER OUT OF OUR LIVES FOREVER

Old man is a piece of shit dead bust out

bostonborne

« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2021, 02:51:11 PM »
These nickel bred harness hillbillies have no clue how to play the PR game. take your lick serve your 20 days pay your fine and KEEP YOUR MOUTH shut and wait for the next scandal to hit someone else and garner the attention.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2021, 03:38:06 PM »

Excellent post, plus I would have banded Joe for life.

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2021, 03:52:20 PM »
Jenn Bongiorno (on Facebook earlier today):

I have yet to comment on this situation publicly. End of the day, this is a NJRC ruling and it should have always stayed that way. Joe has a right to an appeal, in which he was granted a stay. For a track owner, to then punish him after he decided to appeal is unacceptable. Joe is appealing the NJRC decision because each judge agreed he did not cause the accident. In regards to loose lines, I think most horses finish on them. Horses also fall - we saw this with Rock Lights falling at Yonkers and another horse falling at a fair this week. It happens. It’s tragic and no one wants to see it, but accidents do happen. This is not the first time an accident has ever happened. Joe’s style might be different than other drivers, but he is safe and has never been deemed dangerous by a track owner or judges prior to this accident and it seems they are trying to rewrite history. All I can tell everyone is I watch Joe drive and train every day, this man knows horses incredibly and is a great & safe driver.

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2021, 04:04:49 PM »
WTF hanover you ever see him whip a horse in the testicles in the paddock for fun?

You represent yourself as someone familiar with Joe?

I await your answer as I have many more interesting true tidbits.

11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2021, 04:16:42 PM »
WTF hanover you ever see him whip a horse in the testicles in the paddock for fun?

You represent yourself as someone familiar with Joe?

I await your answer as I have many more interesting true tidbits.

11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Sorry Truth...Not sure how I came off as familiar with Joe...I just saw she replied to a post from a story posted by HRU and thought it would be an interesting share with those who may not have seen it.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal