General Category > The O.T.

Suggestions for a Horsemen Diet

(1/3) > >>

caddy:
Visited the doc today and as he surveyed the clipboard of collected information, he began making those odd sounds between his, ahem / hhhmmm and all.  He delicately mentioned that my weight had increased since our last visit.  suggesting that a drop of a few pounds was not a suggestion; but, more of a necessity.

I can only explain the uptick in excess baggage is caused by increased eating and hi-priced calorics.  Easily affordable on account of all the money most everyone makes in the harness racing business.

Presumably several of you have encountered the same predicament.  As a mater of fact, a stroll thru most every paddock displays some men and women too w/ bouncing girth.  Have any of you discovered a weight loss diet that is successful and fun too? 

swoodall:
Less weed, cheap beer and KFC. tmbz1

More vegetables and nude pics of backstretch women. hcx.1

The vegetables will clean out your arteries and the nude pics will kill your appetite! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

AsPromised:
A good steady diet of clean pussy is also recommended.

But unlikely to be found on any backstretch!!
 ngc3 ngc3
 11.mq 11.mq

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: caddy on May 12, 2021, 10:50:14 PM ---Visited the doc today and as he surveyed the clipboard of collected information, he began making those odd sounds between his, ahem / hhhmmm and all.  He delicately mentioned that my weight had increased since our last visit.  suggesting that a drop of a few pounds was not a suggestion; but, more of a necessity.

I can only explain the uptick in excess baggage is caused by increased eating and hi-priced calorics.  Easily affordable on account of all the money most everyone makes in the harness racing business.

Presumably several of you have encountered the same predicament.  As a mater of fact, a stroll thru most every paddock displays some men and women too w/ bouncing girth.  Have any of you discovered a weight loss diet that is successful and fun too?

--- End quote ---

Keto?

caddy:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on May 13, 2021, 08:51:40 AM ---Keto?

--- End quote ---

in all seriousness ... I have been reading the back of packages [breads, snacks etc.] for the carb count %.  Problem w/ a low-carb regimen is that it really is hard to reduce breads on intake 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version