Author Topic: Race #4... The Maine Track/ Bangor....  (Read 3046 times)

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
Race #4... The Maine Track/ Bangor....
« on: May 05, 2021, 05:45:43 PM »
Show me ... SHOW ME.. how horse racing is not fixed and set up !!!????  27 to the 1/4.... 57 to the half.... you crooked M ‘ fer’s !!!  That hole to tuck in to was the size of Anna Nichole’s Snushi !!!  Great ride, idiots !!!

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
Re: Race #4... The Maine Track/ Bangor....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 06:56:32 PM »
Deslandes and Stevenson should both be called in by the judges.......and given  days for stupitidy ..and for not giving the bettor a fair shake.

The trainers and owners should also be pissed  at them

That kind of a trip , takes a lot out a horse

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 07:17:53 PM »
I hope today wil not be a representation of what cumberland will be simulcasting, not just the 4th race but others as well.Made me embarrassed to admit i'm a Mainer, and yes i'm stupid but i'm not the only one.

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 07:19:11 PM »
Stubborn drivers, both wanted the front.  They finished last.  First time I have seen that in a while.  Glad I did not bet the race.  Handle has been excellent.

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 07:19:59 PM »
I thought the rest of the races were well run.

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 07:22:05 PM »
10 races, favorites win 4, 3 seconds, 2 thirds, one out of the money.

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 08:48:08 PM »
Its hard not to use Switzer , Ranger and the 2 Campbells in any race, or   Deslandes with a Butterfield horse and Gary Mosher, when he wants to be in the race.  One of them is always the race favorite, and they are usually part of the number

Nick Graffam is better at Plainridge

Even with favorites 1st and 2nd  in many races, the tris and supers paid very well

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 08:54:28 PM »
Point being.... you idiots up there in Maine bitch all the time about “poor me... nowhere to race...” who in their right mind would bet on your bullshit races with shit like that????

Call the Amish... then end it !!

oldjohn123

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 08:59:34 PM »
Deslandes and Stevenson should both be called in by the judges.......and given  days for stupitidy ..and for not giving the bettor a fair shake.

The trainers and owners should also be pissed  at them

That kind of a trip , takes a lot out a horse
If you leave against Deslandes you better make the front,he would not let hes mother go.

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »
very stupid race indeed.  gary mosher is another driver with talent but needs to hang it up. when he wants to be in a race hes great yet most of the time he going thru the motions with no effort. the driver coloney is pretty good overall. bangor has been true to form mostly. hope cumberland is form full too. saturdays card is unbettable. looks like every race has a lot of questions. im just watching and hope for good things. saw they are having a pick 5 and pick 4. i hope cumberland gets $ from off track. if not pick 5,and 4 will be worthless. i love those bets when a track has a good handle im just not sure maine is the place for them. fryeburg pick 5 pools were never more than 6-700 which i say pass. im not even big on bangor have dime supers in every race, yes they have been paying ok but another two tickets and wed all say they are not paying much. gimmicks are great only if there is handle.

the double

• 4 claimer
Maine Racing: Cumbeland and Bangor
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2021, 05:00:11 PM »
Best racing at Bangor  Post times are consistent.  Drivers are giving 100%  Mutuels are providing excellent customer service.  The Judges are keeping a close eye on classification and the running of the races.  Seems to be the reverse at Cumby as Bangor is out betting them. tmbz1

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
Re: Maine Racing: Cumbeland and Bangor
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »
Cumby been racing for 3 weeks and the judges haven't hung any paper yet.Everybody must be behaving themselves. I watched deslandes beat the dog snot out of a claimed horse ,obviously the judges are blind.Hope things improve.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 07:17:00 PM »
iT'S THE ONLY WAY HE CAN DRIVE.

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 07:20:18 PM »
agree with both of you. bangor you can actually handicap vs a lot of crap at cumberland. cumby too many horses that should be 3rd best at best in a race, jog and drop to 3-5 on the last jump. i know cumby can be a tricky track to some horses but the amount of horses that are winning like that is at the least odd. bangor lot of favorites but when they dont win the horses go off at what they should. so from watching/wagering bangor is by far a better product.   usually i can say i like dan d. but as wendall pointed out he has been quite the abuser in plain sight at cumby. i dont like seeing that. to me thats multi days not a fine.

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2021, 07:46:39 PM »
Dan likes to win races, which is an excellent quality in a driver.  However, he is intellectually challenged.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal