Author Topic: Joe Biden Bans Use of Term "Illegal Alien"  (Read 2511 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Joe Biden Bans Use of Term "Illegal Alien"
« on: April 19, 2021, 06:25:48 PM »
The president says the correct term is "non-citizen."

I approve.

How does all this make you feel?

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: Joe Biden Bans Use of Term "Illegal Alien"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 07:03:27 PM »
I got no problem with use of illegal alien to describe anyone not legally in country.

Non citizens can be here legally and illegally. Refugees, asylees etc are here legally. A person without any qualifying legal status is here illegally.

This is a very very significant distinction. Illegal aliens shouldn't get any government benefits except for emergency benefits   - emergency room at hospital for example. On the other hand,  legal noncitizen aliens I got no problem with them qualifying for some benefits.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2021, 08:52:06 PM »
At least the idiot has finally called it a border crisis. Not before the VP he put in charge said after 3 weeks fuck you I'm not going down their nor commenting on the border. I will call it a climate crisis ngc3. Then Joe annouces he will use the border cap Trump had...until a AOC tweet. Finally Joe saw his poll numbers declining on his border failure more by latio's and hispanics...so he called it a crisis. Who actually is running this country? In the meantime China is moving ships around the Philippines, China buzzing Taiwan, and Russia moving pieces in the Ukraine. Joe and his admin drawing one of those invisible Obama red lines ngc3 ngc3. Joe is busy and America is watching.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 11:57:58 PM »
At least the idiot has finally called it a border crisis. Not before the VP he put in charge said after 3 weeks fuck you I'm not going down their nor commenting on the border. I will call it a climate crisis ngc3. Then Joe annouces he will use the border cap Trump had...until a AOC tweet. Finally Joe saw his poll numbers declining on his border failure more by latio's and hispanics...so he called it a crisis. Who actually is running this country? In the meantime China is moving ships around the Philippines, China buzzing Taiwan, and Russia moving pieces in the Ukraine. Joe and his admin drawing one of those invisible Obama red lines ngc3 ngc3. Joe is busy and America is watching.

don't forget the Iraniuns  -  and, Rocket Man.  All the yeehaws are revvin' up w/ old Bidie on duty  <>

as re: Aliens - the Martians were complainin too 

MagnaballGin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »
How I miss the 80's...when cancel culture was still a leftists' dream  11.wp

This Genesis/Phil Colllins video was a great one  ngc3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQv3qef21A

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 01:06:44 PM »
Pretty hilarious to see my flock blaming Biden.

In Fall, 2017, there was a deal.  Trump said 800k Dreamers would get legal status with no border wall $$.

The backroom deal was he'd get $5-8 Bil, just to save face.  The bigger Immigration Bill would have easily followed,

Then he demanded $25 Billion for his fake wall and killed it.

And you watched Fox, OAN and NewsMax blame Pelosi.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 05:54:46 PM »
You watch FOX more then the group together lol with all your Tucker coverage.  Idiot ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal