General Category > Nostalgia

Best Harness Horse Names

<< < (13/15) > >>

Fuguzzi:
I remember many years ago at Monti   Finelittlelass    and   Beautifulass     There was another one named  Threepoundfinger

Senator Blutarsky:

--- Quote from: Fuguzzi on June 08, 2023, 11:27:27 PM ---I remember many years ago at Monti   Finelittlelass    and   Beautifulass     There was another one named  Threepoundfinger

--- End quote ---

Best ever!   ngc3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqj2hkbDnyM

kooter for hipin:

--- Quote from: Will to win on January 29, 2021, 02:00:52 PM ---Pocomoonshine

--- End quote ---

With Loosh

The Thorn:

--- Quote from: Bernie Madoff on January 30, 2021, 08:36:14 PM ---There was a horse who lost his tail in an accident. His name was Missing Detail.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: eyeinthesky on January 31, 2021, 07:58:22 AM ---The absolute best name ever given a horse , was given to a Toronto  based  thorobred filly
The name was so good , the announcer at the Greenwood and Woodbine tracks  NEVER spoke her name......not in the parade , not in the race  and not in the winners' circle where she appeared quite often.    He would call her in the race by "number" and refer to the jockey making a move with the "number"

It was such a logical name............. ........tieing the filly back to her sire and  dam..it went right by the register, and it wasn't till she was in to race for the first time..that it was noticed

The sire   was YORK Fighter.....and
 the dam was HUNTers Miss

I'm sure you can figure out her name from my clues...and realize why she never got a call

--- End quote ---

Love both of these,  never heard of either before.  Great story too.  Worth repeating.

Generation XYZ:

--- Quote from: Senator Blutarsky on June 08, 2023, 11:39:34 PM ---Best ever!   ngc3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqj2hkbDnyM

--- End quote ---

Only you would remember these names. you forgot Dewey Cox!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version