Author Topic: Is SammyStar actutally feeding his horses  (Read 12610 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
Re: Is SammyStar actutally feeding his horses
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2021, 07:53:35 PM »
Sammy Star....... Merriman ducking your horses......... they are not getting bet........... and running up the track............ ........back to the C circuit.......... .........Nfld Park............. ...
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 08:09:43 PM »
Carolina Beach............ ......empty...... ..............Blu e Ivy.............. ...that was a nice mile today against the boys............. .. empty............ ...... Delovely Hall............. ......another empty............ ....no tote action either........... .....honest Chris Beaver replaced......... .........where is the Bob and Bob show............. .......
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Dels Finest

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2021, 11:58:34 AM »
You guys wanna blow bill or something? Leave the guy alone. He doesn't train for any of you? Like damn hating on a guy who buys good horses, not afraid to spend money, and makes it back. But I forgot this is plop home of the loosers and nobody's

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2021, 07:49:49 PM »
Well Sammy Boy.............. .....you cost me $300 today............ .........I wagered that you would make the front today $100 loser............ ...
not.............. I then wagered you would be no worse than second........... .......opps that $100 did not turn out well either........... ........then I wagered that you would at least beat Rastetter's $20,000 claimer.........a nd that didn't happen either........... .......another $100 lost ......when does Woodstock open up............... .....not soon enough........... ...........

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 09:29:40 PM »
Thanks for noticing.  She is a wonderful mare. 

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2021, 07:15:48 AM »
She tied up last week.  It seems like  I an having more tie up problems than I have ever had.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2021, 09:09:19 AM »
This is actually covered in Care and Maintenance of Standardbreds.... ..............but   first you must read it..............t hen secondly be able to understand....... ......so what causes tying up..............p oor diet............. ..electrolyte depletion........ ..........poor training methods.......... ....just to name a few.............. .others might be misbranded supplements provided by ROBINSON and MANGINI.......... .........I looked up horsemanship in my Funk and Wagnall Encyclopedia..... ...............di dn't see SammyStar mentioned........ ..........but I do see Robinson and Bercury in the USTA Fines and Suspensions...... ..........stop with the BS will ya............... ...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 09:11:56 AM by Gym Jeffersun »

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2021, 12:22:56 PM »
Just a short note to let that you are an asshole.  An unwiped asshole at that.  Also want you to know that it isn't a secret that you are an asshole..  We all know it!

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2021, 12:34:10 PM »
Just a short note to let that you are an asshole.  An unwiped asshole at that.  Also want you to know that it isn't a secret that you are an asshole..  We all know it!
AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE A LOW LIFE CHEAT

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2021, 12:40:15 PM »
YOUI HAVENT THE BALLS TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE ASSHOLE!

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2021, 04:38:38 PM »
Jealousy is a stinky cologne!

Let these idiots post nonsense about you Bill. Just keep cashing purse checks and laugh all the way to the bank!

Congrats on Blue Ivy.... Tyler drive her perfectly  tmbz1

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 07:07:19 PM »
Tyler had 4 wins on her before I bought her.  He was the natural choice when we decided to try the big apple!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2021, 06:57:32 PM »
nice mile today SammyStar  .............back ed thru the field again............ ....hay and oats............. .....sure........ ........

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2021, 07:58:42 PM »
I suppose we Should ignore the 12 length win by Delovely Hall on Tuesday for a lifetime mark  at MVR

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2021, 08:40:22 PM »
I do believe the listed trainer is Stacey Van Huizen........... .....but then again you were always known to use outside "help"............nice field too.............. .....AE: CLAIMING $8000 W/ALLOWANCES...................and you paid how much for this one.............. ....who initially trained this one SammyStar........ ................. .please spread your bullshit somewhere else............. .......

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal