Author Topic: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.  (Read 23614 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 12:34:53 PM »
Here goes. Not have enough time to handicap and will play 2 games to start. Might play later games.
Current record: 5-0.

BEARS/GIANTS...OVER 42.5
PACKERS/LIONS...UNDER 50.

ANALYSIS.
BEARS/GIANTS...I have no ideae who GIANTS QB is. One thin I know is BEARS QB,TRUBISKY blows. So I'll guess,JONES does also. Both JACKASSES like to run when in trouble. If either don't slide,they get injured or fumble. That works for me. Bring in backups. This could be a field goal game that makes difference. Hope GIANTS have one because BEARS don't. So,s you all going,why not under. Because JOHN FRANK ARMY contrary.

PACKERS/LIONS. Neither team can run,so me bet DUMPASS. Plus the fack that neither team plays D. Matt Patricia spouse to be a great D coach. I knows because I used to be a LIONS fan, always bettin future to win BOWL. Both teams have injuries. I doubt they real and its CO-VID and both teams CONTAMINATED.

JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 03:40:08 PM »
I'll take 2 more plays.
HOUSTEN +7.5
SEATTLE/NEW ENGLAND...OVER 44.5

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 11:51:25 PM »
Fuck the NFL (Nigger Football Lovers) and all those kneeling coward bastards!

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 04:36:54 PM »
Thanks KIRBY. But they other thin you should be concerned about. Main street in MINNI is know named GEORGE FLOYD BOULIVARD. It should have been named,FENTINAL STREET,or COUNTERFIT AVENUE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 05:08:53 PM »
 Lets get back to normal. MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.
Current record: 6-3.
I'll do a double.
SAINTS...-4
SAINTS/RAIDERS...-48.5

YA all know that GRUDEN a total GENUIS. That when he on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL,critizing every coach,player,and play. Then he gets the gicantic 10 year contrack to come back and coach. And he STINKS. But what he care, he know very very RICH. Year 3 and he horrible and he know nothing bouts football let alone back coachin a team.I thinks the RAIDERS get embarresed. I have not been in VEGAS in years, Well maybe 8. Was me stompin grounds. I get the STARS,but since TAK left Football ain't the STARS. I wonder where this SHIT livin there. He the new HOWARD. I wan't to see the FUC crushed on openin. HE to STUPID to be head coach of a team. But he still have 7 years left on his RICHEST head coach contrack in history. MEMBER this the fuc that sold out OAKLAND. Traded last 2 years all top players for #1 picks. He had like 8 and his choices BLOW. And instead look for a QB he sticks with DERECK. Empty stadium with a STUPID FUC COACH. And don't forget: NEW ORLEANS playin indoors at GRUDENS palice. I've said enough.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 05:15:34 PM »
That's UNDER 48.5

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 06:45:45 PM »
That's UNDER 48.5

Hope you didn't bet the house?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 07:40:58 AM »
Rams /Bills ...Possible Super Bowl Preview...John Boy break it down 4 me ?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2020, 08:47:26 AM »
Hope you didn't bet the house?

He lives in section 8 public housing apartment in Carpentersville, Illinois.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2020, 09:23:04 AM »
EPM: It's one of the games I'm going to play SUNDAY.
I will break it down early SUNDAY morning.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2020, 05:57:43 AM »
SUNDAY selections:
Current record. 6-5.

BILLS... -2
GIANTS... +6
TEXANS... +4
FALCONS... -3
EAGLES... -4.5
49's/GIANTS...Under 46.5

COMMENTS:
RAMS/BILLS:
Every one is choosin RAMS but me. Don't know if teams that play on road head home after games or head straight to city they playin in next on road and quarantine there and work out in opponents stadium. I'm assuming they return home. Probably a bad assumption. But in RAMS case,they flew the time zones to play at EAGLES,then returned home and know must fly time zones again for early game in BUFFALO. Not a good thin. RAMSeees play to horrible defensive teams their first 2 games. Ya they scored a bit,but now they playin a elite defensive team in BILLS at home and I'll excuse their last game at MIAMI on road. GOFF is playin well,but can at times be erractic. And BILLS have shown a penchant to score as opposed to teams of past. And they always play D. Give the points and take BILLS.

49's/RAMS:
Rally not sure of correct line on this game. Recent said +6 for GIANTS and that seems strange. If I'M off I'll throw out game. Reason bein is there is not one player on 49's that ain't hurt. Another game where west coast has to fly east and play early. GIANTS must really blow after losin to BEARS,but did come close in losin seconds to almost pull game out. I'm also on the UNDER in this game as I really can't see either team scorin much. And I believe 49'S played there last week against the JETS and complained about crappy grass condition,hence all the injuries. Did they fly back home or stay. CO-VID mystery.

TAXANS/STEEL:
Hopin WATSON has a decent game. They played 2 great teams and it's beginning to be do or die. Ben seems to be showin age a bit. Don't move around as well. This should probably be a game for under as TEXANS movin outside.

FALCONS/BEARS:
What can I say. MITCH is provin to be the worst QB in BEARS history and they have had 100's. But FALCONS have NO D as usual. Hoe the FUC did they lose that SUPER BOWL. I had them in FUTURE at 45-1. But they can score and BEAR D has shown nothing this year beatin 2 SHIT teams. Just score FALCONS. Which again reminds me. I should have covered before SUPER game and instead just stood.

EAGLES/BENGALS:
Both teams need a WIN. Wentz obviously needs to play better. More experienced and at home and Burrow still has a lot to prove. Good be a long season for Burrow. This ain't college. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2020, 06:37:14 AM »
Correction:
It's 49,s/GIANTS.

I'm sure others would have known mistake,except for that COCKSUCKIN never served himself LOVER of TRUMP JEW FUC BERSTEIN or whatever the fuc his name is.
YEAH,JOHN FRANK ARMY lives subsidized. That's why he pays $915.00 a month rent and that with a 15% senior discount from Apartment complex. The complex is not getting any charity from SAM. By the way. I'M postin this DRUNK. Know go bet your .10 cent SUPERS Fake news RICH BOY.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2020, 02:22:05 PM »
Cam Fig Newton got the Virus

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2020, 06:34:53 PM »
Cam Fig Newton got the Virus

they had a pick'em tween Cam and the Red Rocket > Andy Dalton.  Betcha right about now they wish they could catch a do over and snag Andy Dalton

direct flight

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2020, 10:42:07 AM »
  where is next man up bellacheat

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal