Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364401 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1215 on: January 11, 2021, 11:48:23 AM »
does any of AM 2 or 3 yr olds have any shot ata sires championship ?

i dont follow he lists..

so i dont know

dos he stake heavy?

does bluegrass stake for him or does he do it and charges clients

directly?
I'll root for Willtowin Hanover ... Cantab 2FT Pennsy bred.

May God Bless you and your recovery.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1216 on: January 11, 2021, 01:24:39 PM »
Other trainers get get them to go where Anthony and his clowns can't. They should call their stable "Fuck A Horse Racing Stable"

looks to me like their top earners over the last 2 years were in-fact trained by Stable trainers. want to try again? Or are you just gonna keep posting the same silly comments every few weeks?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:29:00 PM by Swandre »

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1217 on: January 11, 2021, 01:28:30 PM »
So lets see, first you say that the owners pay the trainers directly in the States and now you say that AM collects the money. Sure sounds like you are in the know. AM doe NOTHING for free. Wonder why he never explains Brave World, Stormont Wizard, etc.?
As far as Sires Stakes Champions I am guessing he had less than 10, no make that 5 horses last year that covered their expenses. Pretty sad when you consider he had 150+ in the stable.
He should change the name from thestable.ca to myracket.ca  so at least he has truth in advertising.

the money goes from the owner to the trainer via Anthony. , are you dense?  If you send me your address I’ll draw out a diagram and mail it to you. just use your brain. if the horse is sitting in Ontario he collects the full bill, if it goes to the USA to race he earns nothing. everyone likes to throw the word ‘scam’ around but no one even knows what they’re  talking about. par for the course on this forum though I suppose
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:30:22 PM by Swandre »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1218 on: January 11, 2021, 02:21:43 PM »
the money goes from the owner to the trainer via Anthony. , are you dense?  If you send me your address I’ll draw out a diagram and mail it to you. just use your brain. if the horse is sitting in Ontario he collects the full bill, if it goes to the USA to race he earns nothing. everyone likes to throw the word ‘scam’ around but no one even knows what they’re  talking about. par for the course on this forum though I suppose

Stop dude I’ve in the business 20 fckin yrs

It’s a scam  period ...

Don’t explain nothin

It’s a scam
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1219 on: January 11, 2021, 03:33:21 PM »
I’ve been in it longer than 20 years.

google “supply and demand” maybe you’ll understand how the world works.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1220 on: January 11, 2021, 04:37:34 PM »
Stop dude I’ve in the business 20 fckin yrs

It’s a scam  period ...

Don’t explain nothin

It’s a scam
Had a bad year + the Covid

If he (or anyone like him) gets a 3 yo to the Hambo, it will be the biggest party harness racing has ever seen.

It would have happened for sure with Authentic going for the Triple Crown.

I just don't see 1 Single Thing that can be bad about Spend a Little // Get All The Fun concept.

Unless you just hate the guy or are a bust out. 

God Bless Your Recovery, 

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1221 on: January 11, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »
The training bill itself should be more transparent other then. Its column of training bill and the cost for the month. When horses are shipping to different states and different trainers within a month your getting different daily rates. One horse I had went from ONT to IL to OH in same billing cycle. With totals in CDN you have to then convert. They can make it simpler if a horse is with Twaddle for the month it shows 30×45. Assuming that is Twaddle charge but that's the average rate at the Meadows. No stall rent unless your training babies down. Otherwise if this passes through the stable you have to wonder if it's the 66 a day they charge which I assume has stall rent, whatever they came up with for droning sessions and whatever else for extras, because 66US for that outfit when the CEO/trainer/driver admits openly on his videos he doesn't get up til 8am. How many trainers who have 5 to 50 get to the track at 9am or later? He has over 100 head? His 2nd and 3rd down the list are those the ones you want watching over the stable empire while you get some extra zzz's. So we know he hates the rain, the mud, and getting up with the rooster's. I'm still waiting on his huge plans since Mar to bring in all these new bettors and owners to this wondering game since Pro sports have been displaced. Yet in 1 month after the market crash 5mln people opened a new trading account. Since then 10mln. I can tell you easily where the bettors went with no trading fees in and out, while they could buy fractional shares of high priced stocks like a TSLA, and only have made money. Why would anyone waste time with horse racing if they know little about the industry and its horrible ROR?

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1222 on: January 11, 2021, 10:00:20 PM »
Twaddle charges $2500 a month for training.  Overpriced for the stats he produces.  Especially since you get stuck with AMac driving the horses most of the time too.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1223 on: January 11, 2021, 10:09:33 PM »
You are right, the training bill ($4000) goes to AM who in turn send $3000 to the trainer in the States. I guess you forgot to add the little details of money or do you really think AM is just being a nice guy and is nothing more than a clearing house?  Do you also think that AM is eating the cost of driving to The Meadows, driving the horses, stating overnight and meal expenses because he first has the best interest of the owners. If thats the case explain to me why Twaddle needs AM for anything?
I also notice that once again you FAIL to comment on how many horses covered their expenses in 2020. As far as Stonegridge Symba I would not be surprised that the $44K made covered everything and if so barely.

except I know what I pay and what certain trainers charge.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1224 on: January 11, 2021, 10:10:13 PM »
And I've been in it more than double that. Maybe you should Google Titanic because you are going down with the ship.

don’t you guys say this every year but then 40+ show up in the barn?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1225 on: January 11, 2021, 10:55:05 PM »

in my opinion you should own a minimum of 10% of any horse so you have some skin in the game.

This. Is.  Why.  Your.  Opinion.  Is.  Awful.

Because you worry about other peoples money.

What makes you the Ayatollah of minimum percentage?

Why not 8%?

12% sounds good too, right?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #1226 on: January 12, 2021, 10:31:12 AM »
SAM THE SHAM AND THE PHARAOS

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1227 on: January 12, 2021, 11:46:12 AM »
That is exactly the appearance he is trying to create.  That he is getting others interested in the game, when in fact he is only lining his own pockets.  I completely agree that is at best unethical.  And 1% ownership seems a little absurd.

didn’t the winner of the Kentucky Derby have thousands of shares for sale? I don’t see what the big deal is personally

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1228 on: January 12, 2021, 11:47:20 AM »
It never ceases to amaze how you completely ignore 80% of all questions but seem to continually state that you know the facts when in fact you know nothing regardless of how much you like to pound your chest and love to read your own dribble

😘

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #1229 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:51 AM »
SAM THE SHAM AND THE PHARAOS
I'm giving AM's detractors and haters another 50 pages to move the story along. That's more than fair.

Then I'm out.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal