Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 366670 times)

horses first

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1170 on: December 08, 2020, 06:32:18 PM »
I'm just surprised you can spell integrity and use it in a sentence! Nobody lies more on this site then you yourself poon. I can really care less about your dribble. You never once answered the real horses you may have owned without some fractional ownership or a stable in MI you clearly were not part of...just lies and more lies. Prove me wrong and just name horses you have owned...pretty simple? I'm not afraid to list the 50 or more yearlings I have purchased over 12 years. Man UP! No more lying poon.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #1171 on: December 08, 2020, 09:52:35 PM »
Takes a real scumbag to judge people on what they spend money on in their personal lives

their vehicles are both at least 4 years old
trailer is old 

try worrying about yourself this holiday season ✌️

Takes a bigger scumbag to judge what other people post on horseplop in their free time as it pertains to their personal lives

Worry about yourself and not what others post on this site

AM is a train wreck yes his wife and family sucks yes but if morons keep giving this guy money sucks to be them the house will fall eventually though

When that happens u can stop blowing him and posting on this worthless forum
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1172 on: December 09, 2020, 07:42:57 AM »
Takes a bigger scumbag to judge what other people post on horseplop in their free time as it pertains to their personal lives

Worry about yourself and not what others post on this site

AM is a train wreck yes his wife and family sucks yes but if morons keep giving this guy money sucks to be them the house will fall eventually though

When that happens u can stop blowing him and posting on this worthless forum

nah, I’m not a scumbag for calling out trolls posting on the internet about what kind of clothes people are buying for their kids. That shit is downright creepy. when you’re an adult and you’re looking at pictures of kids and what clothes they’re wearing and judging it’s time to seek profession help for your obsession. that’s some stalker shit.

stalking someone’s kids because you don’t like the way they do things is alarming. pretty low even for cowards like you guys.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1173 on: December 09, 2020, 09:54:04 AM »
yes folks lets stick to comments on horses and not personal judgements  on people's family etc
 a little class please

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1174 on: December 10, 2020, 10:06:59 AM »
Class on horseplop.....

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1176 on: December 12, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »
big time hockey players now with the stable

good job

a mac tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1177 on: December 12, 2020, 09:43:20 AM »
http://ustrottingnews.com/date-change-for-thestable-ca-virtual-winter-open-house/

I'm just guessing here but i doubt the 3 of them invested a dollar....AMac gave them free shares as a promotion for his scam.....get more suckers to invest using former players

Also......I bet Anthony's lifestyle has improved significantly in the past 5 years....because he was starving before that trying to make a living as a terrible driver/trainer on a competitive circuit.........I give him all the credit for finding a get rich plan...It worked!!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #1178 on: December 12, 2020, 11:32:06 AM »
I should state to be fair those clay tracks in FL aren't the best for babies and suspensory injuries.

So you are saying a rough, frozen, stonedust track where corks are usually a necessity are better for a baby than a well groomed clay track ??? I have trained on them all from Upstate NY to NC to Ga to south Fl.  If I can’t afford to send a horse to at Least N C  I will stop buying yearlings. 

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1179 on: December 12, 2020, 12:23:38 PM »
I'm just guessing here but i doubt the 3 of them invested a dollar....AMac gave them free shares as a promotion for his scam.....get more suckers to invest using former players

Also......I bet Anthony's lifestyle has improved significantly in the past 5 years....because he was starving before that trying to make a living as a terrible driver/trainer on a competitive circuit.........I give him all the credit for finding a get rich plan...It worked!!
Most definitely making himself a very comfortable living in a time where others struggle, if he's smart he should be able to retire anytime and live out his years debt and stress free

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1180 on: December 12, 2020, 01:09:26 PM »
Parked, that was part two of a comment made on a lot of injuries that were suffered at the training centre the stable trains over. After I thought about it just wanted to be fair the clay tracks with two year old training down suffer suspensory injuries. That just comes from vets and owners over the years with horses that go down. Vets say the track with the crushed sea shells much better a surface to train down on. Clay tracks are fine for horses that are three and older as they foundation and those areas maybe developed? Just going off their feedback. As far as the stable breakdowns going off the stable videos from AM.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1181 on: December 18, 2020, 08:02:32 PM »
Parked, that was part two of a comment made on a lot of injuries that were suffered at the training centre the stable trains over. After I thought about it just wanted to be fair the clay tracks with two year old training down suffer suspensory injuries. That just comes from vets and owners over the years with horses that go down. Vets say the track with the crushed sea shells much better a surface to train down on. Clay tracks are fine for horses that are three and older as they foundation and those areas maybe developed? Just going off their feedback. As far as the stable breakdowns going off the stable videos from AM.
How fast were they going today

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #1182 on: December 18, 2020, 08:30:20 PM »
No idea a lot of breakers and many trotters already with trotting hopples on. Only watched 5 or 6 sets.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1183 on: December 18, 2020, 10:09:10 PM »
who cares how fast they were going
who cares how fast anyones are going right now
ask that question at the end of april or later  when it matters

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #1184 on: December 30, 2020, 02:27:45 PM »
A little over $10.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal