Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364352 times)

Swandre

• Top Claimer
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #1140 on: November 22, 2020, 01:58:59 PM »
you are one of the most unreliable members of the forum....you only poke your head out when you are defending AM and then you never answer questions or use facts. What horse or horses do you own with AM?

Nah, I just point out when false claims are made

if that makes you upset, that’s on you, not me.

pvcancamp

• NW-1
« Reply #1141 on: November 22, 2020, 03:47:28 PM »
So trotcanada are you out now?

No-  i think he has a great program in OHIO  , buy cheap, good Entertainment for the winter.
its a hobby like going to the movies, his videos are hilarious

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1142 on: November 22, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
once again your refusal to answer a question

Who I own is irrelevant to the point in this instance. I’ve also previously mentioned here who I own 😄

canadian

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1143 on: November 22, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »
No-  i think he has a great program in OHIO  , buy cheap, good Entertainment for the winter.
its a hobby like going to the movies, his videos are hilarious

Yeah. I'm thinking of getting my Dad a couple of shares in a horse. I'm not stupid, the chances of making $$ are very slim. But the bills seem very cheap compared to owning a cheap claimer in the maritimes. Dad can't do it himself anymore, but I think he would love checking the entries, watching the livestreams and the videos. It's not about the $$.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #1144 on: November 22, 2020, 08:29:28 PM »
as long as you go in eyes wide open and know what you a re getting into than go for it and enjoy
some people drink,smoke,gamble, movies  etc, if folks want to spend the disposable cash on this go for it
just don't expect to get a real good horse that makes money
although i guess you can all watch with interest as that trotter he paid $115 k for trains down to race

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1145 on: November 23, 2020, 12:52:50 AM »
as long as you go in eyes wide open and know what you a re getting into than go for it and enjoy
some people drink,smoke,gamble, movies  etc, if folks want to spend the disposable cash on this go for it
just don't expect to get a real good horse that makes money
although i guess you can all watch with interest as that trotter he paid $115 k for trains down to race
How does that one look, has it trained or droned yet

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1146 on: November 23, 2020, 07:38:19 AM »
For AM Its all about the $$$$$ (for him only)

Can’t you tell me one business owner that is not trying to make money ??
Not sure about the rest of you but money is the main reason I go to work each day!!!!

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1147 on: November 23, 2020, 12:07:09 PM »
im sure they will still be training their horses Ice.  Okay maybe no "stable visit" but that would be applicable to everyone, not just their clients. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1148 on: November 23, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »
Golf.  How does he have millions of dollars never taking a salary

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1149 on: November 23, 2020, 01:07:52 PM »
Golf.  How does he have millions of dollars never taking a salary

plays street dice tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1150 on: November 24, 2020, 07:59:11 AM »
Not a big fan of AMac , but he started this 3 years ago don’t think he can afford to do it for free at this point . Owners using any kind of horses for an investment are in for a rough go at any level.   For my guys horses are what they spend their expendable income on instead of buying a boat. Don’t get me wrong I am completely honest with my clients and have had a few fool me in the spring , some ended up much better than I thought some much worse. I also believe when they don’t turn out as expected you should stop the bleeding as soon as possible

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1151 on: November 24, 2020, 08:03:54 AM »
Not a big fan of AMac , but he started this 3 years ago don’t think he can afford to do it for free at this point . Owners using any kind of horses for an investment are in for a rough go at any level.   For my guys horses are what they spend their expendable income on instead of buying a boat. Don’t get me wrong I am completely honest with my clients and have had a few fool me in the spring , some ended up much better than I thought some much worse. I also believe when they don’t turn out as expected you should stop the bleeding as soon as possible
You mean you don't milk the cow until its completely dry, the stable horses sre ruined beyond before they are finally sold, only a fool would buy one

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1152 on: November 24, 2020, 07:42:00 PM »
A-Mac up to drive for 100k on Tuesday at Dover.  Jimmy King must have faith in him using him over Tetrick  ngc3

waiting for your critique of that drive ?   

titans1127

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #1153 on: November 24, 2020, 07:58:15 PM »
waiting for your critique of that drive ?   
I honestly didn't think he should have been driving the horse going for that much money but he did everything right.

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #1154 on: November 24, 2020, 09:13:46 PM »
Yes the horses card will show the 50% of that purse and not the minus the money that Anthony paid the other drives to lay back so he could win it going away.

- the guy wins - probably more in that one race than you in your lifetime in this business since you havent done SFA  per your own admission for going on 30 plus years, and you post this crap - you say you have no animosity - so plain and simple - you are simply an old knob.  go ahead, reply and  tell us how you ran the roost until Bill Robinson ran you out - 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal