Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364269 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #750 on: August 26, 2020, 04:13:25 PM »
He rented a car drove from Meadows to Hoosier then rented a room had a flight in the morning to Pitt. Tim's help then picked him up to take to the Meadows were he has a car. All in his video. The old day before covid it was a 150 dollar charge to rent a car and not bring it back leaving in said new place. Those charges may not be around during covid? I liked the breeding on that Guccio and sale price was right. Thankfully stayed away. Another disaster stable horse. Any fairs coming up? I know the 110k plus rat has to be in one.

he travels more than term?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #751 on: August 26, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »
As Promised the drive on Imalovelylady when knowing you need 1st or 2nd and he gets the horse away 3rd only had one option for the owners...first up? At this point doesn't matter if your 3rd 4th or 5th other then purse money...but was that the foal? As a owner of Imalovelylady I rather take my shot for 75k being one of the favorites then for 300k. Hoping you don't draw horrible then get a average drive. Not to mention there are 4 or 5 better horses then this small filly.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #752 on: August 26, 2020, 05:24:16 PM »
He rented a car drove from Meadows to Hoosier then rented a room had a flight in the morning to Pitt. Tim's help then picked him up to take to the Meadows were he has a car. All in his video. The old day before covid it was a 150 dollar charge to rent a car and not bring it back leaving in said new place. Those charges may not be around during covid? I liked the breeding on that Guccio and sale price was right. Thankfully stayed away. Another disaster stable horse. Any fairs coming up? I know the 110k plus rat has to be in one.

Wrong. Drove his own car to and from the Meadows.

Dingus

« Reply #753 on: August 26, 2020, 05:45:43 PM »
Let’s get Magnun, PI to stalk the guy.
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #754 on: August 26, 2020, 06:21:47 PM »
Wrong. Drove his own car to and from the Meadows.
Thanks.  That's what I understood as well.

Maybe Lyin Cryin Jim got some bad info?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #755 on: August 26, 2020, 06:55:36 PM »
fellas, lets take a breath and take a step back
if we want to debate the basis of the stable or its performance that is all good
surely to goodness you all have better things to do than track the guys movements and the  possible cost
if he does bill the owners for the travel and it is spread between 6 horses and many many owners big deal

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #756 on: August 26, 2020, 06:58:57 PM »

who is this 110k rat? I didnt know they had a $100k yearling in there?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #757 on: August 26, 2020, 08:04:55 PM »
Miss Meringue 60K purchase at Jug sale. Training and staked to everything she is the top fair horse of the stable.

Yes Capt Morgan I did not see the last video obviously there was a change from the last video and your correct drove there and then drove back to Columbus. After watching the video a bit ago I stand corrected. I'm sure Mr Half% will call me a liar well just didn't catch up on a busy day.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #758 on: August 26, 2020, 09:06:23 PM »
here is an idea for those clearly with idle time
go back through some of the sales  catalogues from last fall and see how some of the horses who sold for $100k and more are doing
yes the stable has issues but you seem to think every horse they buy should be a stake champion
not taking shots at anyone but how would you like to have been in on some of colemans high priced ones that have not turned out after getting the best of everything
not suggesting hitting owners with a $3,000 vet bill is cool either if unjustified
and the stable has never paid $100 k for a yearling  but if i am wrong please correct with the name of the horse

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #759 on: August 26, 2020, 09:30:51 PM »
Brown Jug its well known most high priced horses don't do well getting owners back there money. Proven year after year when you sell over 2,000 horses between Lexington, Harrisburg, Jug sale, and Hoosier. We talk many times of high priced brothers and sisters that can't cut the muster as previous foals. It is what is worse in the thoroughbred industry. But the other high profile stables aren't the topic. As far as the 110k it was noted back some numbers of posts about MM being over 100k with expenses nobody said anything about them buying a 100k(60K). The doctor may have missed the runup to that?

I don't think every horse should be a stake champion(not sure I ever said that) however even the law of averages one can do better buying 78 yearlings two years ago and 60 something last year. The 50 or more horses that raced at 2 or where holdovers at two not one has come back better at 3. Even Globetrotting has been a disappointment to this point. Is that because of the horses talent? One that seems to have 1.0mln or so give or take buying horses could probably do a little better buying less horses and better quality? He says he treats everyone's money like it is his? Well buying a horse using others money is one thing but keeping horses that don't justify others money when time has shown the horse won't provide nothing but a training bill.

the real doctor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #760 on: August 26, 2020, 10:21:31 PM »
I saw your post at 4:10 today where you referred to a 100k rat - I just assumed that was the purchase price of a horse - usually when they refer to a horse and its cost, its usually the yearling price.  Or we would need to rename Maverick the 1.2 Milllion rat with training, vet and staking probably. 

Calhoun - you own 1/2 a share in this 60k yearling - have you received 40k worth of bills in the less than one year since the auction?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #761 on: August 26, 2020, 11:02:14 PM »
I personally know 1 owner who has a horse with AM and for the month of July and July only the vet bill was $3000. He was shocked to say the least and asked for a breakdown to which AM told him he does not provide breakdowns but using your logic, spreading $3000 over 100 percent ONLY amounts to $30 per share so what the hell.

NO FCKIN WAY DID HE SAY HE DIDNT PROVIDE BREAK DOWNS

FOR REAL

THEN WHY DIDNT THE OWNER GET AHOLD OF THE VET

ASK HIM FOR A BREAK DOWN

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #762 on: August 26, 2020, 11:19:24 PM »
He won the half share but Doc your a owner right? 11 months of training and stake payments. Vet bills and entry fees. It all adds up.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #763 on: August 26, 2020, 11:45:31 PM »
Vet bills should come from vets

Traing bills come from trainers

Every trainer I ever dealt with did it this way

You have a vet question. Call the vet you have a monthly
Breakdown 
If your dumb enuff to have to have your trainer combine both
And have him tell you he can’t be questioned for a breakdown

Then Shame on you as an owner

Your a fucking PIGEON

enjoy the ASS FCKIN

JUST BY NUFF

KAY Y JELLY
IT WONT HURT AS HARD

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #764 on: August 27, 2020, 12:00:10 AM »
I never said it was you

I made a general observation i

But if it’s you and u feel guilty of being a fckin pigeon
Your a fckin nitwit
  Good night

Pigeon ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal