Author Topic: THE STABLE @ CA  (Read 364279 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: THE STABLE @ CA
« Reply #705 on: August 11, 2020, 02:52:48 PM »
Owners of the stable need more say on how to cut ties with a horse vs AM only decision, dump shares on the site,...
Is this a joke?

A friend and I own 1% of a 2FT that cost $830.  Ave mo bills are $35-$45.

You think Stable Owners should  have a right to dump our share?

To who?

At what price?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

That's not how it works. 

What if the horse moves forward bigly and doubles in value?

Should MacDonald then be able to buy our share at a discounted price?

What you own, you own.  And its worth exactly what someone will pay you for it when you want to sell it. 

Miss Meringue 4 / 2  0  1  $12349

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #706 on: August 11, 2020, 05:02:32 PM »
On 3 year olds that can't earn a check in a nw 1 or 2. Yes time to move on owners need more say. Don't forget your 2yr old is still 100k plus under water for the owners who did win half of 1 share. I forgot all that experience u have racing under a stable you didn't own. Still no proof you owned a horse in your own name not under made up partnerships. It's easy post one horse you owned? Afraid?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #707 on: August 11, 2020, 08:03:57 PM »
On 3 year olds that can't earn a check in a nw 1 or 2. Yes time to move on owners need more say. Don't forget your 2yr old is still 100k plus under water for the owners who did win half of 1 share. I forgot all that experience u have racing under a stable you didn't own. Still no proof you owned a horse in your own name not under made up partnerships. It's easy post one horse you owned? Afraid?
Bafia,
I posted several in the thread where your ass was used to mop the floor.

You know, the one you begged to get wiped clean of your lies.. 

I told our guy to go ahead and do it. 

That one.

Yeah, me scared. 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You may now go back to incessant sobbing about your losses and getting made a fool by Anthony.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #708 on: August 11, 2020, 08:30:29 PM »
Then name some bigshot your to afraid to be called out. Never asked to remove anything another lie by u. Your just a loud mouth with never having major skin in the game. Hmm Harness AM did fine last year. Spend that money ok I traded those shares back for my mare and I bought shares of Imalovlylady since I owned the first foal of that mare. There I one dud in Rooney. Your missing the point of sobbing but your not that intelligent to begin with so I don't hold it over you.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #709 on: August 11, 2020, 10:01:59 PM »
Is this a joke?

A friend and I own 1% of a 2FT that cost $830.  Ave mo bills are $35-$45.

You think Stable Owners should  have a right to dump our share?

To who?

At what price?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

That's not how it works. 

What if the horse moves forward bigly and doubles in value?

Should MacDonald then be able to buy our share at a discounted price?

What you own, you own.  And its worth exactly what someone will pay you for it when you want to sell it. 

Miss Meringue 4 / 2  0  1  $12349

U got ripped off
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2020, 09:32:16 AM »
Any Buttfuck Ohio fair updates?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2020, 10:28:11 AM »
U got ripped off
I won my 1/2 share.

My personal cost = $0.

And I got a horseshoe.

I'm way ahead.

Don't be jelly.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2020, 01:17:00 PM »
LOL their are 814 clients say 125 horses meaning 12,500 shares invested and some clown is posting a 1/2 share he got free.  ngc3 nobody cares and its irrelevant to the post. The other 99.5 shares of a now turned fair horse out over 100k may have a different opinion. They can't even watch the fair races so much for entertainment?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2020, 01:33:56 PM »
Some fake bigshot is making fun of others while he got swindled to the tune of several thousand.

He really should focus on getting Becks a decent dentist.  Mouth's looking like 2 miles of bad road these days.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2020, 05:22:46 PM »
forum clown stop ruining a good thread with more garbage. I've put back every penny into the industry plus a lot more but when you actually have a professional job at the CBOT for a career...it was my choice. But you wouldn't know a honest days work much less then having major skin in the game. Just lies, more lies racing under a stable in MI you had no part of, and a WHOLE fucking 1/2% of 1%. Which probably also a lie? Face it name some horses you owned legit or just be the whipping boy of not being a owner taking part on a horse forum since your imaginary friends have dumped you and you being throw out of the basement for not paying rent!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2020, 05:49:41 PM »
I believe you got bounced out of your firm.  That's the buzz.

You live in a cheap ass Ariz house in 112 degree heat and have no pool ?
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

Did you go for the putting green option?

I'm the only AM share owner who told what the ave bills are.  You got fleeced and are embarrassed and won't say..   I get it. 

You're so fuckn successful your poor wife got to work for cheap to have insurnce for y'all .

Tell more lies Buttfker and you will get 100x more truth about you.

Your best move is to apologize and fuck off.  It really is.

You live in 113 degrees and you have a putting green.  Great career you had.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Great thread, yes.  You and 5 other Simps sobbing about other people's money.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2020, 06:45:52 PM »
More lies 4,000sq ft house with a pool but here you go ruining a thread with crap. Takes a shallow individual behind a keyboard to post about someone's wife that has more class in her finger tips then a nameless faceless douche on a racing forum. She has a masters plus and is lead counselor at her HS. Bounced from the firm  ngc3 ngc3 please...lies. I'll post the AM bills don't care not getting fleeced and IMalovelylady just paid for the month and next. But play your games i will post facts. Also no putting green more lies. People are aware of your abuse of the truth over the last five years and nobody is sobbing over others money when pointing out truths. Something you obviously have no perception of the truth. If your looking at my fb page you know there is a pool why lie and no putting green? The thread is great until people with no skin in the game chime in and offer nothing to the facts of the thread. Which for you is any thread horse racing related. Five years of it. Sad how you treat posters but I suppose it has to be deficiency of friends through your life?

RWB

• Top Claimer
« Reply #717 on: August 14, 2020, 12:56:25 AM »
More lies 4,000sq ft house with a pool but here you go ruining a thread with crap. Takes a shallow individual behind a keyboard to post about someone's wife that has more class in her finger tips then a nameless faceless douche on a racing forum. She has a masters plus and is lead counselor at her HS. Bounced from the firm  ngc3 ngc3 please...lies. I'll post the AM bills don't care not getting fleeced and IMalovelylady just paid for the month and next. But play your games i will post facts. Also no putting green more lies. People are aware of your abuse of the truth over the last five years and nobody is sobbing over others money when pointing out truths. Something you obviously have no perception of the truth. If your looking at my fb page you know there is a pool why lie and no putting green? The thread is great until people with no skin in the game chime in and offer nothing to the facts of the thread. Which for you is any thread horse racing related. Five years of it. Sad how you treat posters but I suppose it has to be deficiency of friends through your life?

Horses first....you don't have to prove yourself on here........you post facts and truths

Anybody with over 12000 posts on this site has nothing better to do with their time or their life

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #718 on: August 14, 2020, 11:04:49 AM »

I GOT 53000 POSTS

WE LIKE IT HERE
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #719 on: August 14, 2020, 12:38:50 PM »
Horses first has more class on his fingernail than that Calhoun ahole does in entirety. What a prick
I'm sure the lying peacock horses asshole will be glad to welcome you to his Lying bustout/fake bigshot trainers and owners sobbing club.   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Maybe he'll invite you to use his putting green in his 120 degree back yard.  tmbz1

And if you ask nice, Iceman will invite you to his Pigeon Fest where you will dine on cowboy cut roast beef and dream of Calhoun. 

Fuck off, please.

Thnaks

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal