Author Topic: TRUMP  (Read 191735 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: TRUMP
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2020, 09:36:30 PM »

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2020, 09:40:10 PM »
CALPOON the rat post numbers without proper info like Obama job creation with 4 million jobs fast food and part time retail look it up. Obama stock market rally was a retrace of the Bush highs to 14k before the main street and wall street recession. It had to rally with ZERO % interest rates for 8 years...the money had to flow onto something. So the market went to a top of 18,500 stopping there many of times. It was the markets. Trump has taken the markets to new all time highs day 1 after his election. Animal spirits from upcoming deregulation and the hope of new of tax cuts. The new unemployment of Trump adding 7mln new jobs all better paying then Obama jobs. Obama sent stagnation wagers to 1999. Trump has seen wage increases over 3.2%. Trump also has had the Fed for 2.5 years raise rates from Obama 0 to 2.75%. Hard to pay those high debt payments with higher interest rates.

But CALPOON AKA RAT... Doesn't know the truth or the facts because he is fantasizing about Rachel Maddow bringing her two sides dildo to house moms basement for a play date. ngc3 ngc3 11.wp 11.wp. Calpoon your my bitch!!! When u start a thread know the facts chump stain. If can go all dat on Obama FAILURES. LET ME KNOW WHEN U WANT MORE. CASH FOR CLUNKERS, FUCKING HOME OWNERS BECAUSE OF PRESENCE OF PASSING ACA WHICH THEN FUCK SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS. THE US BACKBONE OF AMERICA AND FUCKING THRIVING UNDER TRUMP

TRUMP 2020 EASYYYY!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2020, 09:46:35 PM »
CALPOON the rat post numbers without proper info like Obama job creation with 4 million jobs fast food and part time retail look it up. Obama stock market rally was a retrace of the Bush highs to 14k before the main street and wall street recession. It had to rally with ZERO % interest rates for 8 years...the money had to flow onto something. So the market went to a top of 18,500 stopping there many of times. It was the markets. Trump has taken the markets to new all time highs day 1 after his election. Animal spirits from upcoming deregulation and the hope of new of tax cuts. The new unemployment of Trump adding 7mln new jobs all better paying then Obama jobs. Obama sent stagnation wagers to 1999. Trump has seen wage increases over 3.2%. Trump also has had the Fed for 2.5 years raise rates from Obama 0 to 2.75%. Hard to pay those high debt payments with higher interest rates.

But CALPOON AKA RAT... Doesn't know the truth or the facts because he is fantasizing about Rachel Maddow bringing her two sides dildo to house moms basement for a play date. ngc3 ngc3 11.wp 11.wp. Calpoon your my bitch!!! When u start a thread know the facts chump stain. If can go all dat on Obama FAILURES. LET ME KNOW WHEN U WANT MORE. CASH FOR CLUNKERS, FUCKING HOME OWNERS BECAUSE OF PRESENCE OF PASSING ACA WHICH THEN FUCK SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS. THE US BACKBONE OF AMERICA AND FUCKING THRIVING UNDER TRUMP

TRUMP 2020 EASYYYY!!!!
Donkey #1,

Wow, look at you begging for attention.  hvc.1 hvc.1

No one, not one person, took time to read this driveling psychotic babble.

Nice to know you spent your entire day dreaming, thinking and writing of Calhoun.

Two things do not lie.  Math and Calhoun.  tmbz1

Go on and tell us more how you bought at the 5 second bottom.  ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2020, 09:54:24 PM »
SHOULD SOAK IN FLEA AND TICK SOLUTION tmbz1
Liceman approved?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2020, 09:59:48 PM »
No your non truth drivel clogs up the real post all day and guys like me just put out the truth. Now take your time, go slow with your 5th grade education, and look into those FACTS! It's sad even a dope like you can research these things and do the rest of us and favor and post things that are true.

Keep posting your fake shit. I will add the truth on a Obama economy versus a Trump economy. Your so easy and wishing why the fuck I take him off my fake ignore list
 That I'm cleaning your clock. PS your mom said your 5 days late on the rent. She said you have the weekend to pay or she is turning the electric off to the basement. Then you can't make you fake trades, to make fake money, to pay for the fake horses.  So easy!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2020, 06:56:57 AM »

mom said your 5 days late on the rent. She said you have the weekend to pay or she is turning the electric off to the basement.
You really used the Mom's Basement line? 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 10:41:43 AM »
Horses first  ......      Thank you for responding to the Poon's garbage and it's good to know nothing has changed. 

He used to love posting some financial nugget that he actually believes proves a point. 
He always thought he had stumbled across some MIT level analytics, that was new to the world.

Meanwhile, a kid taking a grade 7, introduction to business class knows, it's simply a Dem talking point that they use, knowing there are many folks out there, just as stupid as the Poon.
He's one of those folks that make you question, should everyone be entitled to an equal vote?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2020, 10:46:06 AM »
Trump
Day 1 ... DJIA 19,800
March 5th of 4th year  DJIA 26,120
% Change +32%

Day 1 Unemployment 4.8%
Mar 5th of 4th year:  3.5%

Obama
Day 1 ... DJIA 7,950
March 5th of 4th year DJIA 12,950
% Change +61%

Day 1 Unemployment 9.5%
Mar 5th of 4th year:  4.8%
==========================

Even if the DJIA was now 30,000, Trump would be 10% behind Obama.

Let the sobbing begin.

My Sad, Sorry Flock,

These are facts, not talking points.

Please go back to staring at the Vix and 10-Year and getting in at the low.  ngc3 ngc3

Donkey #1 is busy filling his own gap with losses.

Troll on.  ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2020, 01:19:02 PM »
Yes Slim...The POON has no knowledge of facts. He post dumb ass threads and I will call out the rat since he is so easy taking the cheese. POON...AKA he's my little bitch.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 03:20:06 PM »
My Sad, Sorry Flock,

These are facts, not talking points.

Please go back to staring at the Vix and 10-Year and getting in at the low.  ngc3 ngc3

Donkey #1 is busy filling his own gap with losses.

Troll on.  ngc3 ngc3

VOTE FOR UNCLE JOE AND SEE HOW WELL THINGS GO WHEN MUMBLES RUNS THE WHITE HOUSE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 03:27:20 PM »
Liceman approved?

OVERNIGHT FROM CANADA

slimshady

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2020, 04:32:13 PM »
I think Payson Park and Calpoon may be the same person.

They both watch CNN all day, just waiting for Wolf or Acosta to come on, so they can jerk off listening to their "truth." 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2020, 04:37:08 PM »
I think Payson Park and Calpoon may be the same person.

They both watch CNN all day, just waiting for Wolf or Acosta to come on, so they can jerk off listening to their "truth."

GAY LIBERAL TREE HUGGERS

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2020, 10:17:37 PM »
Horses first  ......      Thank you for responding to the Poon's garbage and it's good to know nothing has changed. 

He's one of those folks that make you question, should everyone be entitled to an equal vote?

This observe is on mark.  While Democrats scamper here, there and everywhere to make it as simple as can be to vote - the real concern across this great nation is > WHY?  Why should incompetent morons that make a choice on account of a candidate's name, looks, race, gender or the clothes they wear/  For crying out loud, the citizen's job is to select the candidate most likely to succeed. 

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 08:08:53 AM »
This observe is on mark.  While Democrats scamper here, there and everywhere to make it as simple as can be to vote - the real concern across this great nation is > WHY?  Why should incompetent morons that make a choice on account of a candidate's name, looks, race, gender or the clothes they wear/  For crying out loud,

the citizen's job is to select the candidate most likely to succeed.
I proclaim you most likely to be the dumbest mother fxxxer on this thread.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal