Author Topic: WIGGLE IT STICK A FORK IN IT.......  (Read 54632 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: WIGGLE IT STICK A FORK IN IT.......
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 08:54:01 PM »
Why don't they let poor horse live his life in the pastures of a great Farm he's earned it

He just cant give it any more

Terrible. We will pray these people do the right by horse
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 09:24:07 PM »
Almost fell at the half

coryd03

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 09:25:31 PM »
i rarely watch replays, but this post was correct. did take 2 major bad bad steps and almost went down. what a shame. definitely mine and many others favorite horse of all time. he was incredible in his prime. was never quite "right" but now its obviously worse. was obviously hoping he could come back at least sound and close to form. just glad he didnt go down. that wouldve been a horrible story to read.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 09:27:49 PM »
NIGGER WONT LEAVE THE DICE GAME TILL HEZ BROKE

That's my strategy too and I'm a cracker.   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2019, 09:35:19 PM »
Who is the track vet that let this horse race?  It was sad to see Foiled Again race so long but at least he was sound and had a good gait. I think the saddest part of watching WIJI in this race was seeing how much he wanted to race and fight. Good on Morand for basically shutting him down after that near fall.

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2019, 09:36:25 PM »
I'm not even sure about these people. This horse should be as LUCPARK said let to live his life out in green pastures yet they still try to get every drop out of the lemon. There has to be a way to implement mandatory retirement and if there is not other than when a horse turns 14 then it should be a rule or law.
probably get the usual quote that the horse just loves to race and would rather stand in a stall than be out in a field with another horse or two..... Makes sense field or jogging and racing on a frozen track.... tmbz1

RobinHood

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 10:08:38 PM »
Was he vanned off?

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 10:12:34 PM »
Is the media in this game blind that they won't report what is obvious, absolutely or they would write what is obvious to most. The media in horse racing is running scared thinking if they report things that are detrimental then they are going to kill their golden goose. This once great horse because of greed will leave a broken down shadow of his once great career.
WTF? There is no media for harness racing,nobody cares about it,it's a dead game,wise up! THE MEDIA!!  ngc3

Sue Lorella

• NW-1
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 10:13:03 PM »

That's my strategy too and I'm a cracker.   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

JUST LIKE THE FLORIDA BLONDE THAT SOLD LUCAN HANOVER TO BE AMISHED. THEY CARE ABOUT 1000 BUCKS MORE THAN THESE HORSES. 
Ambassador Of Benches East Madagascar.  Coming to Benchmonton

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2019, 10:26:05 PM »

JUST LIKE THE FLORIDA BLONDE THAT SOLD LUCAN HANOVER TO BE AMISHED. THEY CARE ABOUT 1000 BUCKS MORE THAN THESE HORSES.

Casie should be ashamed

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2019, 02:08:02 AM »
Wiggle isn't really "lame"   It's something else.  He looks the same as he always did but he throws in these stumbling steps that make whatever is wrong with him seem more neurological than actual lameness.  Through the stretch he was smooth.  In the old days something like this would almost always be some kind of interference a little worse than crossfiring or jumping on a quarter but in this horse's case it looks like something is hurting him but only every now like when you step out onto your driveway in bare feet and step on a rock and then and that's when he is like ooooch ouch oooch  but then he recovers.  If he was LAME this wouldn't look like this.   I suspect that they are missing something ( usually knees ) or he has something they know about and can't keep it sound.  Something like a micro-fracture or something like that.     I wonder how much top notch diagnosis he has actually gotten.  Has he had nuclear scans at New Bolton or Cornell?  Even if he has a conventional injury like a bow or a check ligament he would not act like this.  He would just look lame ALL THE TIME.  but he does not look lame all the time when he goes.   I agree that he should not race again unless he gets a definitive diagnosis of something they do not already know about.    I have a hint of what it is, but I will reserve judgement. 

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2019, 08:13:10 AM »
They are far from broke

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2019, 09:53:24 AM »
Wiggle isn't really "lame"   It's something else.  He looks the same as he always did but he throws in these stumbling steps that make whatever is wrong with him seem more neurological than actual lameness.  Through the stretch he was smooth.  In the old days something like this would almost always be some kind of interference a little worse than crossfiring or jumping on a quarter but in this horse's case it looks like something is hurting him but only every now like when you step out onto your driveway in bare feet and step on a rock and then and that's when he is like ooooch ouch oooch  but then he recovers.  If he was LAME this wouldn't look like this.   I suspect that they are missing something ( usually knees ) or he has something they know about and can't keep it sound.  Something like a micro-fracture or something like that.     I wonder how much top notch diagnosis he has actually gotten.  Has he had nuclear scans at New Bolton or Cornell?  Even if he has a conventional injury like a bow or a check ligament he would not act like this.  He would just look lame ALL THE TIME.  but he does not look lame all the time when he goes.   I agree that he should not race again unless he gets a definitive diagnosis of something they do not already know about.    I have a hint of what it is, but I will reserve judgement.

Gabapentin is a neuro pain blocker.  Look it up. tmbz1

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2019, 12:54:39 PM »
Why don't they let poor horse live his life in the pastures of a great Farm he's earned it

He just cant give it any more

Terrible. We will pray these people do the right by horse

I agree luc

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2019, 03:22:48 PM »
I agree with carnival. He doesn't have the typical look of a lame horse but there is definitely something wrong. It would be really nice to see them just turn him out and keep him off the track

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal