Author Topic: ILLINOIS stewrds LET some to race off farms and other must STABLE ON GROUNDS  (Read 7342 times)

viking55

• Elite
when i was out there, norman duplaise won the dygert back to back years with mickey rodney and delmonico hanover.

jeff peine had a nice trotter back then named chad r carlton

Chad E Carlton. And I believe he was pacing bred.

viking55

• Elite
im very, very old luc buddy. shaky lou was holding horses heads in the winners circle, and rubbing sir dalrae for jim dennis,  roger davino was pimpin on the backside and ralphie thought he was a driver.

thats why i laugh at some of these guys here that think they've been around.

And Tim Wheeler (Jim Dennis step-son I was told) thought he could actually drive. Yes, there are some old timers still around. Saw my first harness race in 1963 at Washington Park. It was a thrill to see Ralph Baldwin bring his great trotters to Chicago. But there is a story about Baldwin not being too happy on one trip to Ill.

zoot

• Stakes Horse
stanley dancer bought su mac lad from harry sprunger.

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
 And we wonder why the sport is still stuck in 1975.  All these old cheatin fuckwads from them are still around.  You guys cheated the fuck out of the betting CUSTOMERS, and they stopped going to the track.... PERIOD

viking55

• Elite
stanley dancer bought su mac lad from harry sprunger.

Harry was a good ole boy. Pretty funny too. Edgewood Devan.  tmbz1

zoot

• Stakes Horse
And we wonder why the sport is still stuck in 1975.  All these old cheatin fuckwads from them are still around.  You guys cheated the fuck out of the betting CUSTOMERS, and they stopped going to the track.... PERIOD

guys like us made the business great. 20-30 k fans on fri and sat at yonkers and roosevelt, huge crowds in chicago. detroit, canada also. fuckin assholes like you killed the golden goose we raised asshole

Calhoun

• Elite
guys like us made the business great. 20-30 k fans on fri and sat at yonkers and roosevelt, huge crowds in chicago. detroit, canada also. fuckin assholes like you killed the golden goose we raised asshole
Translation:  "I busted out."

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
They still stable at the track in Illinois?  What a bunch of hillbilly amateurs.  Keep your nags on the farm, let them run free instead of caged up in the slums of chicago.  Assholes.  Plus it's much easier to follow the EPO regimen on the farm.   tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal