Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287963 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #585 on: August 17, 2022, 08:45:19 AM »
keep the Trump train rolling on Donald, need to keep the suckers and losers enticed with your rhetoric, just like Team Paloan does each and every wagering day, even the MSOA website provides a little insight, EXPERIENCE the WHOA, and Team Paloan does it so well, if you are in the area Donald, stop down, get a win picture, who knows just might get another drive on TRUMP THIS, now wouldn't that be ironic, Post Time 12:45, wouldn't want you suckers and losers to miss out, Be There and EXPERIENCE the WHOA in person
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2022, 08:55:13 PM »
guess some of you suckers and losers Experienced the WHOA in Race 2 today, nice to hear you losers down at the fence today, you're a no good prick Paloan, always will be, hey its tough driving all those 1-5, 2-5, 1-2 shots, lots of pressure, but it was so nice to hear all you whiners today, money in my pocket or yours, that's an ez choice now, isn't it, hey take another shot on Friday, sure could use your free ez money in our pools, remember, Team Paloan could not conduct business without all you losers, suckers, and whiners cash, hey watch the Race 10 replay from today, Brady learned his lessons well, Be There
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #587 on: October 06, 2022, 10:08:21 PM »
one of my favorite TV shows was All in the Family, wasn't todays 10th race an All in the family affair, Brian wins pays double digits, Leslie runs 3rd with Joey, and I blow up on an easy lead at a short price, got to watch those short fields when I am on the big chalk, but then again all you suckers and losers don't believe Team Paloan gambles, that's good, because you will be back for more on Fri, don't forget Post Time Fri at 5 pm for a few more weeks, be THERE

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #588 on: October 08, 2023, 05:52:35 PM »
Was today's Stealer game a a real beauty to watch, 4 dropped touchdown passes, 2 field goal attempts not even tried, this has to go down a the biggest fix in the NFL, doesn't come close to Team Paloan's activities however, I thought Mahome's fall down at the goal line couldn't be topped, but it happened today in Pittsburgh, it's amazing what an envelope and a phone call does, BE THERE

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #589 on: February 10, 2024, 11:25:01 AM »
retirement, out of the question. As long as Team Paloan has suckers and losers like you, why would I. Sorry again about that minus show pool wager yesterday, these things happen.  Don't worry about Ronnie, things well under control. Don't forget, without losers and suckers like you, where would the game be. be THERE.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #590 on: February 10, 2024, 04:40:44 PM »
retirement, out of the question. As long as Team Paloan has suckers and losers like you, why would I. Sorry again about that minus show pool wager yesterday, these things happen.  Don't worry about Ronnie, things well under control. Don't forget, without losers and suckers like you, where would the game be. be THERE.
Brutal beat on a 1/9, not sure there was a minus pool though.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #591 on: February 10, 2024, 04:46:32 PM »
Can't help but notice the postings here are slowly coming to a halt!Why? Is it possible that some key team members are no longer able to participate  or what?  Perhaps  the Voice was a key player in the operation?  Inquiring minds would like to know! 73cv.2

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #592 on: February 10, 2024, 04:58:21 PM »
I dare say that no matter how lowly these contestants might be, they wouldn't affiliate themselves with The Mouth. tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal