Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
The O.T.
»
Trump will be THE CONVERSATION at G20
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Trump will be THE CONVERSATION at G20 (Read 7373 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
darnoldrocks
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1537
Trump will be THE CONVERSATION at G20
«
on:
November 18, 2024, 08:51:58 AM »
He's back!!
Would love to be a fly on the wall in the private meetings at the G20.
Trump may not be there, but he will be on everyone's agenda.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
The O.T.
»
Trump will be THE CONVERSATION at G20
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true
...ouch
Today
at 12:33:32 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Today
at 12:29:10 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
Today
at 12:28:54 PM
Trigger
:
If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot
Today
at 12:19:53 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!
Today
at 12:17:02 PM
Trigger
:
You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis
, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it. Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers
Today
at 12:16:50 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
Today
at 12:02:20 PM
Trigger
:
Pacer 2 is more man than you
Today
at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal