Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Matt Bax
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Matt Bax (Read 8595 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Balmoral buzz
Elite
Posts: 3943
Re: Matt Bax
«
Reply #15 on:
December 08, 2023, 09:36:18 PM »
Quote from: pylon on December 08, 2023, 09:01:00 PM
Tomiko....and i think he owns and operates the place
I think Ace owns that place
Logged
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!
Jazzman
Stakes Horse
Posts: 877
Re: Matt Bax
«
Reply #16 on:
December 08, 2023, 09:40:46 PM »
timpano does own timoko hes used beards for years so nothing new for this slim ball
Logged
Jazzman
Stakes Horse
Posts: 877
Re: Matt Bax
«
Reply #17 on:
December 08, 2023, 09:42:48 PM »
as for baxes fine his 5% training and driving fees he collect while under appeal should cover it so really what penalty
Logged
London
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1001
Re: Matt Bax
«
Reply #18 on:
December 09, 2023, 04:00:00 PM »
Quote from: pylon on December 08, 2023, 09:01:00 PM
Tomiko....and i think he owns and operates the place
doesnt own..only rents....
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Matt Bax
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
Today
at 10:22:08 AM
Trigger
:
Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night
Today
at 10:21:01 AM
Trigger
:
Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised
G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board
Today
at 10:20:07 AM
wiggles44
:
I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.
Today
at 10:18:49 AM
G
:
Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
shout out Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!
Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him
Today at 09:59:54 AM Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
Today
at 10:16:19 AM
Trigger
:
wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it
Today
at 10:14:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Take a break Mike
Today
at 10:12:47 AM
Trigger
:
Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof
Thanks wiggles44
Today
at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal