HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 03:50:25 PM

Title: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 03:50:25 PM
Besides Mike and I, also said by...

Pylon

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84159.msg1266506#msg1266506

Kantseeback

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=81617.msg1225247#msg1225247

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=73810.msg1120807#msg1120807

MCR

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=79618.msg1189701#msg1189701

CMJAnew

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=73992.msg1105783#msg1105783

Fuguzzi

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=75685.msg1131969#msg1131969
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: wiggles44 on October 09, 2026, 04:58:10 PM
“Uh huh”
:)
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: dougie on October 09, 2026, 05:00:56 PM
Besides Mike and I, also said by...

Pylon

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=84159.msg1266506#msg1266506

Kantseeback

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=81617.msg1225247#msg1225247

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=73810.msg1120807#msg1120807

MCR

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=79618.msg1189701#msg1189701

CMJAnew

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=73992.msg1105783#msg1105783

Fuguzzi

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=75685.msg1131969#msg1131969
I think it's impossible to calm down the "Mike P" haters. They just enjoy it to much!
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 05:03:31 PM
I think it's impossible to calm down the "Mike P" haters. They just enjoy it to much!

They could die of hate, could care less...they never win, though, never, must lie and still lose...that's like a horse drugger with a 0% winning avg.
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: Kenny on October 09, 2026, 05:05:42 PM
They could die of hate, could care less...they never win, though, never, must lie and still lose...that's like a horse drugger with a 0% winning avg.

Looks who talking 24/7/365 spewing hate on Horseplop.
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: Trigger on October 09, 2026, 05:08:47 PM
 11.bz
Title: Re: Diatribe...Calm Down Mike Haters 🙄
Post by: Kenny on October 09, 2026, 05:08:55 PM
ngc3 Designated Hitter Bitch Blutarsky, I get it coach  ngc3

In that case we drop the "Senator" bullshit, and - "Special Investigator" Blutarsky, HCS ("Horseplop Crime Squad").

Bro, don't be sending me to no OC social club, I might know some of the "friends of theirs" and the way I've been treated here, and my handicapping failings - start taking bribes!   73cv.2
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal