HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: wiggles44 on October 07, 2026, 06:04:44 PM

Title: Game, set….match
Post by: wiggles44 on October 07, 2026, 06:04:44 PM
(https://i.ibb.co/3gSFcdm/IMG-8122.jpg) (https://ibb.co/QyYHMQv)
(https://i.ibb.co/fVr0yMSY/IMG-8123.jpg) (https://ibb.co/LD9pcSPz)
(https://i.ibb.co/cXtKSvK2/IMG-9515.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)

Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: G on October 07, 2026, 06:06:56 PM
I am eagerly awaiting why I should be afraid of him as he stated? He said I was fucked how so?

Mike you need to answer and make yourself accountable for a change.

Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: Kenny on October 07, 2026, 06:07:27 PM
I am eagerly awaiting why I should be afraid of him as he stated? He said I was fucked how so?

Mike you need to answer and make yourself accountable for a change.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37361
Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: Trigger on October 07, 2026, 06:08:38 PM
Rainman2 said it, odd that you left him out...huh, convenient  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85780.msg1296513#msg1296513

5th line up from the bottom  ;D
Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: G on October 07, 2026, 06:08:48 PM
https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=37361
Mike you have to be an idiot to open what if your links
Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: wiggles44 on October 07, 2026, 06:10:40 PM
Rainman2 said it, odd that you left him out...huh, convenient  ngc3

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=85780.msg1296513#msg1296513

5th line up from the bottom  ;D

You got caught Mike #2
:)
Title: Re: Game, set….match
Post by: G on October 07, 2026, 06:11:32 PM
You got caught Mike #2
:)
Mike got caught with his pants down. OK guys I'll be back tomorrow have a good evening
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal