HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Onthefront11 on October 05, 2026, 09:45:54 PM

Title: Yonkers handle
Post by: Onthefront11 on October 05, 2026, 09:45:54 PM
It's Monday night and it's the best racing in the world but no one wants to bet, race secretary should get a bonus.  These guys handicap chalk all night like they have an opinion worth listening to.  It's getting so hard to watch.
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: yonkersfan 1 on October 05, 2026, 09:56:16 PM
HE GETS A BONUS. ON RIGGED PP DRAWS IN CLAIMING RACES
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: Onthefront11 on October 05, 2026, 09:57:39 PM
Like I said if no one does anything it'll just continue.  Frasure must go.
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: yonkersfan 1 on October 05, 2026, 09:59:18 PM
Call the NYS Gaming Commission and file a complaint like I did.
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: Onthefront11 on October 05, 2026, 10:01:18 PM
Post the number or email I'll be glad to tell them the facts I know and what I've heard and who they could ask to verify.  Ship will sink fast, couple internal informants not so happy with his antics. 
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: Dingus on October 05, 2026, 10:24:57 PM
HE GETS A BONUS. ON RIGGED PP DRAWS IN CLAIMING RACES

Is it just rigged for claiming races?
Title: Re: Yonkers handle
Post by: Pacer 2 on October 05, 2026, 10:26:32 PM
HE GETS A BONUS. ON RIGGED PP DRAWS IN CLAIMING RACES

  You have quite an imagination!   ngc3 ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal