HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 08:55:48 AM

Title: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 08:55:48 AM
I'm still only handing over the Gaagoots posts which are MANY to TH-R and that nice lady running for Town Supervisor in Montgomery. As examples of the individuals who serve as members of the board at GHT. I'm only getting started... tmbz1
(https://iili.io/nlZcRnt.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlZcRnt)
(https://iili.io/nlZcutI.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlZcutI)
(https://iili.io/nlZcIup.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlZcIup)
(https://iili.io/nlZcTwN.md.png) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlZcTwN)

PRETTY SIMILAR WOULD YOU SAY???  ngc3
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 08:59:33 AM
Almost forgot to thank Catherine! For providing me with the communications with Gaagoots.  tmbz1
It's hilarious hearing how hard people laugh when I tell the story of how she busted him, they don't believe it until they see the messages he sent her.  ngc3
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 09:04:40 AM
Can you show them these as well?
Thanks

:)

(https://i.ibb.co/svnNNVSR/IMG-8529.jpg) (https://ibb.co/LzmccZwR)

Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 09:09:31 AM
Can you show them these as well?
Thanks

:)

(https://i.ibb.co/svnNNVSR/IMG-8529.jpg) (https://ibb.co/LzmccZwR)

You mean where you stupid fucks fell for me changing my name to reply to topics like this one accusing me of lusting for a 30 year old girl? BTW, Edita was flattered when I told her you all said she looks that young, she's 49 now. And again, you people are too fucking stupid to realize I was posting under the same account!  ngc3
And yes, the EAA followers would laugh just as hard....
Now back to Gaagoots, talk about STUPID. Imagine buddying up to an account thinking he's handing information to someone who will help them somehow hurt me. How'd that work out!!!!! Here's a couple of those messages passed through here to Catherine. CLASSIC  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Yes I'm printing out a nice little package for the right people to finally have a look.  tmbz1
(https://iili.io/nlZj0js.md.jpg) (https://freeimage.host/i/nlZj0js)
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 09:12:31 AM
What are you going on about lol
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 09:15:17 AM
Can you show them these screenshots as well Mike #1?

(https://i.ibb.co/KxbTWFjk/IMG-8333.jpg) (https://ibb.co/4RKhpPZG)
(https://i.ibb.co/27mzMwNM/IMG-8962.jpg) (https://imgbb.com/)
(https://i.ibb.co/1JnN1bNd/IMG-8961.jpg) (https://ibb.co/x8sbW3bf)
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 09:17:22 AM
As I mentioned, this nice lady needed to know the truth about her opponent and his associations as well as the type of people he fraternizes with. This is all you get, the rest is confidential. Since "Gaagoots" eluded to what happened at GHT and he was also involved. Said it right to Catherine.
(https://iili.io/nlZ4qas.png) (https://freeimage.host/)
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 09:24:55 AM
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 09:30:38 AM
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)

You can send them anywhere you like! I'm not the one running against her! And then you better send them to the local news outlets too! Did you call yourself wiggles???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 09:34:26 AM
lol I have no clue who these people are Mike
But Ashley is getting these screenshots that you’ve posted

Should I call you Mike or Michael in my response
:)

Oh, I do hope you followed through. It's going to make for an even better case when she tells me what you said. Not a good look when somoene is running for public office.  tmbz1
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 09:58:07 AM
A message and an email was sent with attached screenshots Mike
Enjoy your day
:)
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: Ignorance Is Bliss on October 04, 2026, 10:06:03 AM
A message and an email was sent with attached screenshots Mike
Enjoy your day
:)

 I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
Would you like the names of the two reporters I've been in contact with also???

I'll give you two hints. Times Herald Record and Mid Hudson News. Best of luck, wiggles.  ngc3
Title: Re: It's true, screenshots DON'T lie.....
Post by: wiggles44 on October 04, 2026, 10:15:37 AM
I'm sure you gave her your real name and contact info....right???  ngc3
Would you like the names of the two reporters I've been in contact with also???

I'll give you two hints. Times Herald Record and Mid Hudson News. Best of luck, wiggles.  ngc3

Thanks Mike
Screenshots attached
Messages sent
Enjoy your shift here today
:)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal