HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: Lockedin with Pace on September 30, 2026, 03:30:20 PM

Title: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on September 30, 2026, 03:30:20 PM
Kentucky Futurity


Nix Nacken
American Power
Ai
Read the Room
Neighver Punt
Inexpressable
Apex
Magic Punk
Big Ranger
Zephyr Kemp
Spencer Hanover
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: LUCPARK on September 30, 2026, 03:56:37 PM
Ranger keeps getting shit posts


Apex ranger two horse race

Ranger gets hambo revenge 🙏🙏
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: Kenny on September 30, 2026, 04:12:54 PM
Ranger keeps getting shit posts


Apex ranger two horse race

Ranger gets hambo revenge 🙏🙏

I hope not. His owners need more karma.
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: JT on September 30, 2026, 05:09:55 PM
I am pulling for Big Ranger  tmbz1
Impressive animal watching him in person at Delaware
That was a training mile for him
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: Kenny on September 30, 2026, 05:25:26 PM
I am pulling for Big Ranger  tmbz1
Impressive animal watching him in person at Delaware
That was a training mile for him

After how they treated Ronnie Gillespie I would be thrilled if he finished dead last.
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: Bitter Truth on September 30, 2026, 05:52:53 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong BUT it seems they always raced it the 2nd week of Grand Circuit and on a Sunday.
I've said it a number of times but they should change the name of the race since they only go one heat.
Insult to the past great champions. 11.wp
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: Kenny on September 30, 2026, 05:56:19 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong BUT it seems they always raced it the 2nd week of Grand Circuit and on a Sunday.
I've said it a number of times but they should change the name of the race since they only go one heat.
Insult to the past great champions. 11.wp

They changed it since Labor Day was late this year and it would be right before the Breeders Crown eliminations. Normally I would attend live but they did not move the other races so it is not the same.
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: SeattleSlew on September 30, 2026, 06:36:45 PM
That encompasses just about every top 3 yo, so should be a critical race for HOY (which Apex has not wrapped up yet, since this + BC will be factors if he stumbles in both.)

Nix Nacken is a real wild card.  Melander has him and he can run with Apex, except he is a gelding.  Apex is worth $20mm+ if this season works out for him.  Nix Nacken is an aged trotter for the future, perhaps earning $2-$3mm over the next 5 years if he stays healthy.  Clearly it is Melander's interest to see that Nix Nacken doesn't get in Apex's way for the Kentucky Futurity and the BC; sooooooooooo  Just saying.
Title: Re: Kentucky Futurity
Post by: The Answer on September 30, 2026, 06:45:23 PM
Race office screwed up Filly Futurity and had to be redrawn. Kicked Ake out of the race.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal