HORSEPLOP.COM
General Category => Harness Racing => Topic started by: LUCPARK on September 27, 2026, 09:16:26 PM
-
To wish death
Have ten names on plops
Sex talk encouraged
Both ways. We don’t judge here on plops
You wanna a cock in your ass how can we say you can’t have it
Who are we to judge.
We can only advise
If anyone is offended then this place ain’t for you
Crying to the admin. Ain’t going to do shit
I’m the fckin administrator 🙄🙄👍
-
ngc3
I wish I was offended, but I ain't ngc3
As far as 16za.ck 16za.ck 16za.ck 51za.brod 16za.ckand my 19z.az, please let me sit on this for a minute ngc3
tmbz1
All good! tmbz1
;D
-
ngc3
I wish I was offended, but I ain't ngc3
As far as 16za.ck 16za.ck 16za.ck 51za.brod 16za.ckand my 19z.az, please let me sit on this for a minute ngc3
tmbz1
All good! tmbz1
;D
ngc3
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.
-
LUCPARK, if you're the administrator, then cancel my account.
Go ahead.
-
LUCPARK, if you're the administrator, then cancel my account.
Go ahead.
if you're the administrator Cancel mine too LUKEPUKE! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
-
if you're the administrator Cancel mine too LUKEPUKE! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
LUCPARK, if you're the administrator, then cancel my account.
Go ahead.
Suicide pact! 73cv.2
-
They say it comes in 3's
tmbz1
-
Just calling out LUCPARK on being a big mouth.
No more the administrator than Tigger.
-
They say it comes in 3's
tmbz1
Kenny would be missed ngc3
-
ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.
No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family. No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.
That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.