HORSEPLOP.COM

General Category => Thoroughbred Racing => Topic started by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 08:58:27 AM

Title: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 08:58:27 AM
The SPA and Del Mar have 5 stakes races I'm looking at.

Pinocchio Downs is where the harness action is today.  14 races starting at 2:30pm I have 7 horses land in 4 of their races.  Another 6 VS horses land at Batavia, Scioto, Hoosier, Remington and Mohawk which might come up wet unlike all the others aforementioned who are forecasted for FAST & FIRM.

Cup & Saucer at Red Shores PEI (Charlottetown Driving Park) it's in the Atlantic Time Zone, race 15 goes off 9:30 am EST.

25 races to look at.  Best of luck today!  ;D

Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 09:40:07 AM
Some VS and early capping...

Batavia
7 - 3, 4 (VS)

Scioto
14 - 7 (VS)

Hoosier
14 - 7 (VS)

Mohawk
5 - 2 (VS)

Remington
9 - 6 (VS), 9

Cup & Saucer (Charlottetown Driving Park - Evening)

15 - 1 / 7, 8, 9

Pinocchio Downs

9 - 4 (VS)
10 - 5 (VS)
11 - 2, 7
12 - 1, 2, 3, 5 (VS) first 7 look strong, like to see BJ win
13 - 4
14 - 7 (VS)
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 10:14:11 AM
Some VS and early capping...

Batavia
7 - 3, 4 (VS)

Scioto
14 - 7 (VS)

Hoosier
14 - 7 (VS)

Mohawk
5 - 2 (VS)

Remington
9 - 6 (VS), 9

Cup & Saucer (Charlottetown Driving Park - Evening)

15 - 1 / 7, 8, 9

Pinocchio Downs

9 - 4 (VS)
10 - 5 (VS)
11 - 2, 7
12 - 1, 2, 3, 5 (VS) first 7 look strong, like to see BJ win
13 - 4
14 - 7 (VS)
Good luck man.
Big class drop for Tsunami Seas at Scioto..up against older.. might just be a tightener
Tread the seas lightly ngc3..jmho
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 10:42:57 AM
Really difficult opening sequence at the SPA
Really not much separating alot of these
Expecting big payouts there today..
I will give the opening pick 5 a shot but its tough
#1 will be overbet in race 3..There are a few firsters in that field that sold for well over a million bucks.. talk about a crapshoot.
Also Irad is back, that changes the dynamics as well
Good luck to all tmbz1

6/1,3-7/1-4,6,8,9/1/1-3,6,8,10,11
$147
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Lockedin with Pace on August 22, 2026, 10:49:06 AM
Read a story on DRF yesterday saying Irad will not be back today and is out indefinitely.
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 10:56:25 AM
Read a story on DRF yesterday saying Irad will not be back today and is out indefinitely.

Ankle.

Amazing how young they start.

Long career, in the meantime he can chill and count his millions.

Really difficult opening sequence at the SPA
Really not much separating alot of these
Expecting big payouts there today..
I will give the opening pick 5 a shot but its tough
#1 will be overbet in race 3..There are a few firsters in that field that sold for well over a million bucks.. talk about a crapshoot.
Also Irad is back, that changes the dynamics as well
Good luck to all tmbz1

6/1,3-7/1-4,6,8,9/1/1-3,6,8,10,11
$147


Good luck buddy!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 22, 2026, 10:57:03 AM
Really difficult opening sequence at the SPA
Really not much separating alot of these
Expecting big payouts there today..
I will give the opening pick 5 a shot but its tough
#1 will be overbet in race 3..There are a few firsters in that field that sold for well over a million bucks.. talk about a crapshoot.
Also Irad is back, that changes the dynamics as well
Good luck to all tmbz1

6/1,3-7/1-4,6,8,9/1/1-3,6,8,10,11
$147

Irad is out--indefinitely 

he is hoping to ride Renegade but that is one week away
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: dougie on August 22, 2026, 10:58:52 AM
Am doing my studying over a pancake breakfast. Good luck to all you Plopsters "taking a shot" today!
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 11:02:09 AM
Read a story on DRF yesterday saying Irad will not be back today and is out indefinitely.
Irad is out--indefinitely 

he is hoping to ride Renegade but that is one week away
Thanks for the info fellas. tmbz1
He was listed on my betting app and I had read a couple days ago he was planning on returning on the 22nd
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: dougie on August 22, 2026, 11:23:49 AM
Some amazing chances to win some money on this partly sunny day at in Maine. So here we go.....

Del Mar
Race #10
The Pacific Classic
$20WP #7 HIT SHOW
$5EX 7/2-3-5-9-10-11
$5EX 2-3-5-9-1-11/7
$10EX BOX 7-11
Wager Cost $120







Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 11:24:41 AM
It also would not be a normal Saturday unless I did my weekly contribution to my nemesis..aka Gulfstream Park ngc3
Early pick 5
1,2,3,5,7/2/All/1,3-7/4
$90
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 11:25:06 AM
Some amazing chances to win some money on this partly sunny day at in Maine. So here we go.....

Del Mar
Race #10
The Pacific Classic
$20WP #7 HIT SHOW
$5EX 7/2-3-5-9-10-11
$5EX 2-3-5-9-1-11/7
$10EX BOX 7-11
Wager Cost $120
Good luck Dougie!!
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 11:53:45 AM
It also would not be a normal Saturday unless I did my weekly contribution to my nemesis..aka Gulfstream Park ngc3
Early pick 5
1,2,3,5,7/2/All/1,3-7/4
$90

Look who's raring to go, again   ngc3

In Cyborg news Bello is wrapping up capping and wagering on his 12th card, 100th race today, he'll be here in a min.  Hit 1/3rd at least  tmbz1

Some amazing chances to win some money on this partly sunny day at in Maine. So here we go.....

Del Mar
Race #10
The Pacific Classic
$20WP #7 HIT SHOW
$5EX 7/2-3-5-9-10-11
$5EX 2-3-5-9-1-11/7
$10EX BOX 7-11
Wager Cost $120


I landed on the 10 & 11 in the PC with the 2, 4, 7, 9 behind them.

This wraps almost everything with the exception of Pinocchio Downs races 1 - 8 I'll gander at now.  Good luck Dougie!  ;D

SPA

10 - 3, 6 / 1, 5
11 - 5, 6

Del Mar

9 - 4
10 - 10, 11 / 2, 4, 7, 9
11 - 12 (Twelve)
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 12:23:11 PM
Wow...Look at this activity.

Babies down for a nap for now.

Meadows   Remember DDS are rolling

Race 1  p4  15/6/136/23

Race 4  p4  123/14/7/126

Race 8  P5  126/5/58/1/14

Spa Race 1  p5  7/47/1/1/13710
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 12:25:20 PM
Did someone say they wanted volume

Colonial  dd  p3  p5 verticals12/67/35/6/3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 12:26:43 PM
Wow...Look at this activity.

Babies down for a nap for now.

Meadows   Remember DDS are rolling

Race 1  p4  15/6/136/23

Race 4  p4  123/14/7/126

Race 8  P5  126/5/58/1/14

Spa Race 1  p5  7/47/1/1/13710
Good luck bello
At the Spa one or both of us will be cooked after race 1 11.wp
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 12:41:53 PM
Good luck bello
At the Spa one or both of us will be cooked after race 1 11.wp
Afraid not. I dont bet when I watch the babies. Need to focus on them when they wake up. I should be free in time for Pocono

Monmouth Race 1   p5  47/5/6/6/126

At Monmouth I will be putting a WIN bet on #6 race 3  best bet
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 12:43:42 PM
Afraid not. I dont bet when I watch the babies. Need to focus on them when they wake up. I should be free in time for Pocono

Monmouth Race 1   p5  47/5/6/6/126

At Monmouth I will be putting a WIN bet on #6 race 3  best bet
Glad ya didn't at Colonial because that pick 5 would be burnt toast
If you're not betting..pull for the 6  ngc3
I will box your 6 and my 7 in an exacta
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 12:51:42 PM
Bello breaks from the gate in front by 10  ngc3

Good luck Terminator!  ;D

All my selects now consolidated  tmbz1

Batavia
7 - 3, 4 (VS)

Scioto
14 - 7 (VS)

Hoosier
14 - 7 (VS)

Mohawk
5 - 2 (VS)

Remington
9 - 6 (VS), 9

Cup & Saucer (Charlottetown Driving Park - Evening)

15 - 1 / 7, 8, 9

Pinocchio Downs

1 - 2, 6
2 - 5 / 1, 4
3 - 5
4 - 3
5 - 3
6 - 6
7 - 6
8 - 3
9 - 4 (VS)
10 - 5 (VS)
11 - 2, 7
12 - 1, 2, 3, 5 (VS) first 7 look strong, like to see BJ win
13 - 4
14 - 7 (VS)

SPA

10 - 3, 6 / 1, 5
11 - 5, 6

Del Mar

9 - 4
10 - 10, 11 / 2, 4, 7, 9
11 - 12 (Twelve)

25 races I'm in for $170.80  11.wp
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 12:53:29 PM
Well that was fun at Saratoga  ngc3
Bello spot on per usual.
My 6 could not even run 2nd for the exacta  ngc3
Onto the next sequence..
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 12:55:39 PM
Well that was fun at Saratoga  ngc3
Bello spot on per usual.
My 6 could not even run 2nd for the exacta  ngc3
Onto the next sequence..

GP is moving along  tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 12:59:13 PM
GP is moving along  tmbz1
1st single about to start tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 01:03:23 PM
1st single about to start tmbz1
It's so hot here it's not considered winning, just who can even finish the race 1st  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 01:05:32 PM
That was a snap  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 01:09:03 PM
It's so hot here it's not considered winning, just who can even finish the race 1st  ngc3
We had that last month.
I got family in the Clearwater area and they've told me it's been miserable
For us its the rain now. We've had at least 10 inches of rain in this last week alone
5th wettest month on record in Columbus already..and still 1.5 weeks to go
I am in the process of mowing my yard for the 3rd time in 9 days ngc3
Last year in August it was completely dormant
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 01:11:09 PM
That was a snap  ngc3
Yeah that was an easy choice
Me and everyone else had the 2 horse in race 2
Need a couple prices the next 2 legs
My single in the last probably 2nd or 3rd choice I am guessing
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 01:13:36 PM
We had that last month.
I got family in the Clearwater area and they've told me it's been miserable
For us its the rain now. We've had at least 10 inches of rain in this last week alone
5th wettest month on record in Columbus already..and still 1.5 weeks to go
I am in the process of mowing my yard for the 3rd time in 9 days ngc3
Last year in August it was completely dormant

I'll take wet.

Considering becoming a snow bird next year and landing 1/2 the year in the Pacific North West, also on the coast.

Love the rain.

In the Seattle area it rains about 160 / 365 days a year  ngc3

Suicide capital of the world, but just a cozy place for my personality.

All us Floridians walk outside and suffocate  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 01:18:17 PM
Nice early capping Bello, 2/3 winners  tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 01:54:48 PM
Firing bullet #2 into the SPA..and its a big one ngc3
Pick 5 starting in race 3
1,2,3,4,6,8,9/1/1,2,3,6,8,10,11/2,3,4,5,8,9,11/6
$171.50
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 01:58:42 PM
Spa race 3  p5  1/1/13710/5911/26
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 02:00:41 PM
Firing bullet #2 into the SPA..and its a big one ngc3
Pick 5 starting in race 3
1,2,3,4,6,8,9/1/1,2,3,6,8,10,11/2,3,4,5,8,9,11/6
$171.50

 ngc3

 tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 02:01:51 PM
I knew that #1 would be overbet in race 3..
In all fairness he would have won if he didn't give the others a 5 second headstart
Damn I wish I had bello's single in race #1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 02:02:35 PM
Firing bullet #2 into the SPA..and its a big one ngc3
Pick 5 starting in race 3
1,2,3,4,6,8,9/1/1,2,3,6,8,10,11/2,3,4,5,8,9,11/6
$171.50

Great start

Coloniaal race 4  p5 6/3/5/37/6
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 02:03:29 PM
I knew that #1 would be overbet in race 3..
In all fairness he would have won if he didn't give the others a 5 second headstart
Damn I wish I had bello's single in race #1

He was here a bit late but for sure you were early and I thought the same thing in the past, a little conference to discuss and collaborate.
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: bello on August 22, 2026, 02:08:15 PM
Afraid not. I dont bet when I watch the babies. Need to focus on them when they wake up. I should be free in time for Pocono

Monmouth Race 1   p5  47/5/6/6/126

At Monmouth I will be putting a WIN bet on #6 race 3  best bet

race 3 taken off turf. wasted win bet i didnt know.

Too tired to handicap pocono today
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 02:49:19 PM
That was a bad beat at the Spa. Why in the fuck does Santana go out that fast
21 seconds flat to the quarter..ahead almost 10 lengths..dumbass 11.wp
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 02:52:14 PM
It also would not be a normal Saturday unless I did my weekly contribution to my nemesis..aka Gulfstream Park ngc3
Early pick 5
1,2,3,5,7/2/All/1,3-7/4
$90
The curse is broken. Hallelujah  ngc3
It paid $196..so made $106
Helps to cover the Spa shitshow ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 03:11:34 PM
Spa take 3 lol
1,2,3,6,8,10,11/2,3,4,5,8,9,11/6/3,5,6,8,9,11/5
$147
$465 investment so far there today
$555 total
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 22, 2026, 03:20:27 PM
race 11  SPA Alabama







obviously #6 Counting Stars will be 2/5 ..but looking at raw speed figs--I feel #4 My Guns Loaded has the upside potential to be the better horse today

I don't think the 10 furlongs will be an issue for Counting Stars--but the other two(#3 Measure) are more than capable of finishing ahead of the chalk if she doesn't bring her A game

win bet #4 My Guns Loaded and exacta box 3/4

just for the record-it usually doesn't work out well when I try to beat any odds on obvious chalk

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 03:33:10 PM
race 11  SPA Alabama

exacta box 3/4 and win bet #4




obviously #6 Counting Stars will be 2/5 ..but looking at raw speed figs--I feel #4 My Guns Loaded has the upside potential to be the better horse today

I don't think the 10 furlongs will be an issue for Counting Stars--but the other two(#3 Measure) are more than capable of finishing ahead of the chalk if she doesn't bring her A game

win bet #4 My Guns Loaded and exacta box 3/4

just for the record-it usually doesn't work out well when I try to beat any odds on obvious chalk

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Hey G.C
Good analysis.
I think the #4 could definitely win the race.
I like the #2 better then #3 JMHO
2/5 or less on the #6
My play would be a 4/2-6 tri.
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 22, 2026, 03:42:37 PM
Hey G.C
Good analysis.
I think the #4 could definitely win the race.
I like the #2 better then #3 JMHO
2/5 or less on the #6
My play would be a 4/2-6 tri.

well I hope its good analysis

now that I posted it the #6 will probably waltz

Mott can step up fillies with the best so #2 has a shot

I am hoping for 3/1 on #4 and I should get it
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 04:33:40 PM
OK last try at the Spa..thank God  ngc3
As predicted..big payouts..
I am 0/3 on my singles..not great
Late pick 5
3,5,6,8,9,11,12/5/6/2,3,4,6/1-6,8
$98 bucks
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 05:03:12 PM
OK last try at the Spa..thank God  ngc3
As predicted..big payouts..
I am 0/3 on my singles..not great
Late pick 5
3,5,6,8,9,11,12/5/6/2,3,4,6/1-6,8
$98 bucks

GC in da house! Good luck buddy!  tmbz1

Just got back from errands...glad to see your GP early p5 hit, nice start to the SPA late p5 too. 

I hit the 1st race at Pinocchio and this last  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 05:40:33 PM
OK last try at the Spa..thank God  ngc3
As predicted..big payouts..
I am 0/3 on my singles..not great
Late pick 5
3,5,6,8,9,11,12/5/6/2,3,4,6/1-6,8
$98 bucks

Survived a lil investigation nice, the dd w/ the 6 is paying 4 bux.   tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 06:16:44 PM
Survived a lil investigation nice, the dd w/ the 6 is paying 4 bux.   tmbz1

Then the 6 fucked us both!  11.wp
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 06:53:24 PM
race 11  SPA Alabama







obviously #6 Counting Stars will be 2/5 ..but looking at raw speed figs--I feel #4 My Guns Loaded has the upside potential to be the better horse today

I don't think the 10 furlongs will be an issue for Counting Stars--but the other two(#3 Measure) are more than capable of finishing ahead of the chalk if she doesn't bring her A game

win bet #4 My Guns Loaded and exacta box 3/4

just for the record-it usually doesn't work out well when I try to beat any odds on obvious chalk

good luck to everyone tmbz1
Nice fucking call G.C..
Boom tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 22, 2026, 06:57:55 PM
Nice fucking call G.C..
Boom tmbz1

thank you

sometimes I get lucky
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 06:59:33 PM
Then the 6 fucked us both!  11.wp
Yeah he did..
I should of singled the #4 in race 11
G.C. and I talked about it
Overthunk it like an idiot  ngc3
The Spa kicked me in the nutsack today..$563 loss
The last couple days I was slightly ahead there.
Luckily hit the first one at Gulfstream for a little back
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 07:00:29 PM
thank you

sometimes I get lucky
Quit being so humble  ngc3
That wasn't luck man..pure skill tmbz1
Man I should of singled that 4 horse instead of the 6 in race 10
Cost me a couple grand unfortunately..oh well onto the next challenge
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 08:00:57 PM
Fucking unreal capping GC, you nailed the SPA's Alabama big time!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 22, 2026, 08:26:50 PM
Fucking unreal capping GC, you nailed the SPA's Alabama big time!  ;D

thank you Sir tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 22, 2026, 10:00:54 PM
Fucking unreal capping GC, you nailed the SPA's Alabama big time!  ;D
I hope GC hammered that shit
He doesn't post picks often, but when he does, its best to listen.
I got lucky with that Pick 5 score a couple weeks ago
That was a thing of beauty today tossing that horse. Pure skill. tmbz1
The best cappers on here in no particular order are..
Bello, G.C, whiptherabbit, S2M,SAW and Dougie
Sorry Trig, you and I just get honorable mentions  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 22, 2026, 11:31:25 PM
I hope GC hammered that shit
He doesn't post picks often, but when he does, its best to listen.
I got lucky with that Pick 5 score a couple weeks ago
That was a thing of beauty today tossing that horse. Pure skill. tmbz1
The best cappers on here in no particular order are..
Bello, G.C, whiptherabbit, S2M,SAW and Dougie
Sorry Trig, you and I just get honorable mentions  ngc3

You're the best!, stop the humility.  ngc3

Your strategy, discipline / not deviating, nigga please  ngc3

GC was a good reminder, yes!  ;D
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: gurals casino on August 23, 2026, 10:18:08 AM
I hope GC hammered that shit
He doesn't post picks often, but when he does, its best to listen.
I got lucky with that Pick 5 score a couple weeks ago
That was a thing of beauty today tossing that horse. Pure skill. tmbz1
The best cappers on here in no particular order are..
Bello, G.C, whiptherabbit, S2M,SAW and Dougie
Sorry Trig,
you and I just get honorable mentions  ngc3

including yourself JT---  the above bolded group are the only other 7 that talk about betting horses tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 23, 2026, 11:17:33 AM
I'm Benjamin Button Trigger Sweet, I'm heading back to the womb, worse every day and my capping is no more than a prelude to losing $  ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 23, 2026, 11:19:14 AM
including yourself JT---  the above bolded group are the only other 7 that talk about betting horses tmbz1
There are a few others, but this is definitely the core group
Just trying to give you guys your much deserved props tmbz1
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: JT on August 23, 2026, 11:20:56 AM
I'm Benjamin Button Trigger Sweet, I'm heading back to the womb, worse every day and my capping is no more than a prelude to losing $  ngc3
You'll hit one man tmbz1
I saw this morning that Tsunami Seas ran second
I was passed out by the time that race went off ngc3
Title: Re: Saturday, 8/22/26 Day / Night Gambling!
Post by: Trigger on August 23, 2026, 11:25:22 AM
You'll hit one man tmbz1
I saw this morning that Tsunami Seas ran second
I was passed out by the time that race went off ngc3
From way back he moved in slow mo through the stretch, no jet fired start  ngc3
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal