General Category > The O.T.

american flag hating scum,,,misses penalty kick to end it for the USA

<< < (6/6)

Generation XYZ:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on August 20, 2023, 09:14:44 PM ---You SHITS are all so PATRIOTIC. There a LAUGH. Your parents,DRUG HEADS at time when everyone returned from NAM was treated like SHIT. DRAFT DODGERS when I went back to college wearin fatique jackets that they bought at a ARMY surplus stoor,mockin the MILITARY,with peace sympols all over. I wore mine with my name embandoned and said: WANT TO FUC WITH ME. And you IDIOTS think your so RIOTIOUS.

--- End quote ---

Different Times. Although your service is much appreciated by all of us. America has weakened to a point that, how can you expect anything more from people. Like you said you were mocked when you returned home from Nam. Its only gotten worse in the past 50 years. The decline in social civility is only going to rapidly spiral more than it already is. The best we can do now is brace for all out lunacy. Which is fast becoming the new norm. Again jokes aside we all respect your service. But how do you expect the world to change?

caddy:

--- Quote from: mottoman on August 19, 2023, 07:39:11 AM ---Megan Rapinoe sucks.  I am so happy they lost can't stand for the flag, your not an American.

--- End quote ---

2 years ago, SUBWAY's marketing department ignored the perception of Rapinhoe and chose to have her be the spokesman.  Oh, the irony?  anyway, she lasted a short run as the franchisees demanded her release.  So, Subway had to spend a wheelbarrow full of $$$ to hire Steph curry and Barkley to erase the stench of Rapinhoe.  You'd think Bud Lite, Target and the other failed adv. campaigners woulda learned fro this situation.
most any corporate VP of marketing would be smart to stay in the middle of the track w/, say, Peyton -  and stop trying to school up the customers.

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: LUCPARK on August 07, 2023, 09:41:44 AM ---oops we hit a nerve

cry baby liberals out crying now

HEY ASSHOLE THIS IS NOT A TRUMP THREAD

FUCK FACE..

ITS AN AMERICAN FLAG HATING MEGAN SCUM MISSES A GOAL THREAD  tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

--- End quote ---
Pretty good rant tmbz1

I can't give you the much coveted Calhoun Rating of 5 Rattles, but it's a solid 4.  tmbz1

You're really missing Tucker something fierce.

mottoman:
As of yesterday ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV has shed 27 Billion in market cap due to the Bud-Light Trans Ad.  I wonder if Frank drinks Bud anything?   ngc3

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: mottoman on August 22, 2023, 07:46:03 AM ---As of yesterday ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV has shed 27 Billion in market cap due to the Bud-Light Trans Ad.  I wonder if Frank drinks Bud anything?   ngc3

--- End quote ---
https://www.billboard.com/music/rock/kid-rock-drinking-bud-light-hyprocrisy-dylan-mulvaney-controversy-1235396364/

A couple months after posting a video of himself shooting up a bunch of Bud Light cans, Kid Rock seen guzzling Bud Light.  ngc3 ngc3

aka Kid Woke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version