Author Topic: How's Wolfenden going to stiff the 1 in the 14th tonight? Harrington 5/8  (Read 1083 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Lays over the field and hard to be 2nd tonight! Looks like he's gotta win after last week's performance of the classic Allan Davis stiff job! That was bad!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
Oh that was horrible last week. Did not want to win. Hands in handholds all mile.
Called judges, they said would call me back. They did. Called Ross in said that its his baby and hes going light on him and didnt want to chase Kirby onto the lane.

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
And he should win late double

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Oh that was horrible last week. Did not want to win. Hands in handholds all mile.
Called judges, they said would call me back. They did. Called Ross in said that its his baby and hes going light on him and didnt want to chase Kirby onto the lane.

I Love it! That should be posted in the program for last week's bettors to see!

ngc3

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
wow, what a difference in drives this week, unreal

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Yes definitely. That 5000 claimer was trying to pull himself up at the wire. That's what happens when you teach them to not pass. Should have been on the front last week!

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer

After watching the stretch drive by Mr Wolfenden in the 12th race driving CAVALLI ISLAND on May 1, 2024 we did call him and explained that he needed to come in for a hearing.
During the hearing he explained that his horse is not an exceptional horse but that he is improving. He stated that at the three quarter pole the six horse opened some lengths on his horse and in the stretch paced to his ability coming his last quarter in 29 seconds and pacing in 1:56.3.
On March 28, 2024 this horse tried to go wire to wire and finished 4th pacing his last quarter in 30 seconds. His next start, 4/10 he did win wire to wire in 1:58.1 and held on by a head and paced last quarter in 29.1.
Last night, May 8, 2024, CAVALLI ISLAND  went wire to wire, paced in 1:57 and held on to win, pacing his last quarter in 29 seconds. We do not believe that Mr. Wolfenden after his explanation of the race in question did anything nefarious.
Best regards,
Presiding Judge Dan Kazmaier

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Laag: ruthless
    Today at 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    Today at 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal