Author Topic: IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ... A WHITE GUY ,, KICKED OFF THE TEAM FOR POT USE..  (Read 2646 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
 TUFF SHIT WOULD HAVE BEEN  HEARD, YOU FUCKED UP SON...

BUT, NOOOOOOOO,  FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS A LITTLE BLACK AMERICAN PRINCESS, THAT SOME (IN THE MEDIA) ARE SAYING SHE SHOULD GET A PASS, NO NOT, PASS THE DOOBIE. BUT A PASS FROM BEING SUSPENDED FROM THE TEAM. AFTER ALL THE STATE SHE BURNED THE HOOTER IN WAS OEGON, A LEGAL RECREATIONAL STATE AND SHE HAD PERSONAL TRAJEDY SHE TOOK 'A LEGAL' DRUG FOR

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
Those athletes are all well aware of the rules.  She knew smoking the doobies was not allowed.  She did it anyway.  She just hoped she wouldn’t get caught.  Do the rules matter anymore?  The bad guy is the one who enforces the rules, not the rule breaker. If she was depressed, there are plenty of allowable options.

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
Those athletes are all well aware of the rules.  She knew smoking the doobies was not allowed.  She did it anyway.  She just hoped she wouldn’t get caught.  Do the rules matter anymore?  The bad guy is the one who enforces the rules, not the rule breaker. If she was depressed, there are plenty of allowable options.

IT APPEARS YOU, ARE THE DUMB CUNT HERE, DZ'S POST FLEW RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD.
 LIKE MOST CURRENT NEWS TOPICS DO WITH HORSEMEN.
 HE DID NOT SAY SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, LIKE THE GOD ALMIGHTY HOLIER THAN THOU HORSEFUCK CLAN DID.

HE SAID, THE MEDIA, YES THE MEDIA IS SAYING SHE SHOULD GET A PASS, FOR PUFFING.

LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SUMTING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
 AND THAT MAKES YOU WAZOOJONES,

FOR YOUR HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE AND CRITICIZING A BLACK ATHLETE, FOR NO REASON....

ANOTHER TYPICAL RACIST HORSEFUCKTARD

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
I wear my Wazoo badge proudly!

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
I doubt the media would say a white guy should get a pass. They would say "He knew the rules"...Not being racist, Just being realistic.

Calhoun

• Elite
I doubt the media would say a white guy should get a pass. They would say "He knew the rules"...Not being racist, Just being realistic.
Like Mark McGuire?

gtfoh, you trifling pos

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
McGuire smoked pot ?

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
All that Baboon had to do... was “axe” sum-tin bowts dem rules and how’s come I Kaint smoke sum reefer?  Guessin her “Baby Daddy” fixin to git him sum that sheet once his Ho dun gone big time??!!  Aw-ite  ???!!!🙍🏿‍♂️🙍🏿‍♂️🙍🏿‍♂️🙍🏿‍♂️

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
Like Mark McGuire?

gtfoh, you trifling pos
Some people on this site make real posts about topics. Some people are just blowhards... 11.bz I know what I post mr. positive... tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal