General Category > Sports

Praying for Tiger Woods

<< < (5/7) > >>

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: horses first on February 24, 2021, 08:43:03 AM ---Jack has his own league? The best PGA golfer hands down no question is Tiger. Outside shit doesn't matter the question who is the best even Jack knows...it is Tiger

--- End quote ---

HORSESHIT

Bernie Madoff:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on February 25, 2021, 02:27:26 AM ---HORSESHIT

--- End quote ---

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

JOHN FRANK:
No criminal charges against golf ball. Pure accident and if anything a MISDOMEANER. Possibly a class A. Head says he was not drunk. Who would be at 7AM. Maybe me.
JOHN FRANK ARMY gots some questions though,that seemed to be rushed through this early proclamation.
(1) GOLF BALL utters in shock tellin first on scene officer(call me personal manager and give him me personal in vehichle). What that bout. Don't touch me personal bag and whatever in it. He covered that did he not. PRESCRIPTIONS. OK they authorized,but it dues say. DO NOT DRIVE or OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY after one takes. And we alls know GOLF BALL prescribtion DRUG BOY and his latest back surgery. Combine that with EXCESSIVE SPEEDING and RECKLESS DRIVING that can be a FELONY charge.
(2) This happens every time with this MONSTER. No explaination till months later. I'll never do that again. I LOVE ME KIDS.
(3) Everyone but me hope that the FUC gonna be golfin with DRAFT DODGER in a year. 2 pees in pod. 

JOHN FRANK:
Maybe the scripts not covered. GOLF BALL the cleanest undiscovered STERIOD BOY. LAWLER down. Interisting gonna be to see his cell calls in that 10 to 12 minute right before accident and immediately after.

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: Fatboy on February 25, 2021, 02:27:26 AM ---HORSESHIT

--- End quote ---
Tiger < Nicklaus < Bobby Jones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version