Author Topic: In a hurry I知 Catching a plane to Sweden  (Read 3455 times)

helpplease

• Open / FFA
Re: In a hurry I知 Catching a plane to Sweden
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2023, 07:55:03 AM »
I have to confess to be a little confused by this. Article looks to be 13 yrs old. I read above to suggest this guy using cattle prod in races. Ive heard and seen in thoroughbreds a buzzer being used- cant recall horse name but yrs back 3 yr old won arkansas derby with one used; took off like shot out cannon when used in stretch. I cant believe anyone is using a cattle prod in races without a bit more support here. What good would a prod do beforehand. Are we talking about animal abuse and is the claim this barn is using cattle prods now on horses before or in races.

Please explain.

If I remember correctly Ake was accused of ordering his second trainer to use a cattle prod on selected horses during training. (Not in races) I think another one of Ake's trainers was accused of making threats to a witness before the trial. I was told this was happening around the same time that Ake left Sweden & moved to the US. Some have suggested the timing of the move was no coincidence. 

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2023, 08:04:54 AM »
If I remember correctly Ake was accused of ordering his second trainer to use a cattle prod on selected horses during training. (Not in races) I think another one of Ake's trainers was accused of making threats to a witness before the trial. I was told this was happening around the same time that Ake left Sweden & moved to the US. Some have suggested the timing of the move was no coincidence.

This is who Mr. Integrity hires to train his horses. I would like to shock him with the prod.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2023, 09:22:02 AM »
This is who Mr. Integrity hires to train his horses. I would like to shock him with the prod.

This is the reason Ike took up residence in the US. The article is old news.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2023, 10:44:28 AM »
Is there any difference between a Swedish cattle prod versus a USA one? Maybe one more powerful then the other. They have to just end harness racing altogether and put all of the horsemen at one track with non betting racing so they can all torture each other. 
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2023, 03:58:23 PM »
Maybe if Sarah hit him with a cattle prod he bang her more often instead of having to go find strange cock. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal