Author Topic: Iran attacks Israel  (Read 4755 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Iran attacks Israel
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2024, 06:23:58 PM »
I'm proud of the brave, courageous young people on college and university campuses all across America for rising up to protest the barbaric treatment of the Palestinian people by the Zionist Israel.

I was at Columbia yesterday to join in to experience firsthand these young heroes. I look forward to doing the same tomorrow at Yale.

Enough is enough.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2024, 07:03:46 PM »
I'm proud of the brave, courageous young people on college and university campuses all across America for rising up to protest the barbaric treatment of the Palestinian people by the Zionist Israel.

I was at Columbia yesterday to join in to experience firsthand these young heroes. I look forward to doing the same tomorrow at Yale.

Enough is enough.
Good for you

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2024, 07:39:33 PM »

Enough is enough.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Foalin at 4

• Top Claimer
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2024, 08:23:28 PM »

Enough is enough.

They will be protesting against you next coonhound!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2024, 09:03:37 PM »
universities should be used for educating those that attend there
hope those that paid tuition to learn get a refund
and no i dont care whose side you are on and who is right or wrong  , it makes no difference

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2024, 09:10:05 PM »

Enough is enough.
  Right on tmbz1

Rdp066

• NW-1
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2024, 01:44:52 PM »
What’s iron cash???

Pigland is just another example of the stupid inbreds on Horseplop.  When you can't even spell a four letter country correctly, you are one dumb POS.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2024, 04:17:57 PM »
Not very smart ,,,,but a nice guy

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2024, 11:23:01 PM »
universities should be used for educating those that attend there
hope those that paid tuition to learn get a refund
and no i dont care whose side you are on and who is right or wrong  , it makes no difference

I shouldnt be hearing the words "encampment" and "campus" in the same sentence

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2024, 09:31:54 AM »
Who gives a F*** Calhoun.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2024, 10:17:40 AM »
lets SEE IF john frank army HAS THIS RIGHT. lAST NIGHT THERE WERE 279,000 IN ATTENDANCE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF nfl draft.
lARGE CROWD WOULD YOU NOT SAY. no palistian flags,no israli flags. just COMMON INDIVIDUALS. no poliyics. 270,000 PEOPLES. aND fox FOCUSES ON ON COLLEGES DIS-RUPTION. oh KNOW THEY CAN'T HAVE graduation. wow. wHO THE FUC CARES.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2024, 10:43:36 AM »
i THINK YOU ALL KNOW.
john frank NEVER ATTENDED A graduation. he worked.
it NOT important TO DRESS UP AS A idiot TO WALK ON A STAGE AND BE PRESENTETED WITH A diploma. some examples:
(1)High School. While every else so excited ,JOHN FRANK was workin at KROGER and work more important supportin me MOM than attentin a RICH SCHOOL FUCS GRAD. While I'M on this one. Me school classmates been leavin voice males for 60 year re-union. Never attended any. Again .I said: If ROGER KANISE,The CLASS PRESIDENT is still alive and attendin,I AIN'T. The fuc in VIET went and hid out in a commune in TENNESEE for 6 years. Me class haided him as a HERO after that. That is,everyone but JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(2) Yooouse all know me skippin ARMY Basic trainin Graduation. I ain't marchin ,I'd rather be on LAUNDRY detail.
Me BACHELOR'S degree.
ME MASTERS DEGREE
ME POST GRAD DEGREE.

Here's the deal. I'M sure I'm not the only one that declined GRAD cerimonies. I worked and maybe others and yhey had reasons for not attendin. Point here is. Those that did. For god;s sake. What THE RUSH. I mean you like the old pictures of thee in gown. THAT'S memomeries.
I went everytime in college,from 3 different UNIVERSITY'S. Just sent me DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPTS in mail yo me. And they DID. And by the way. It really not the DIPLOMA, it the TRANSCRIPTS which explain to futures.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2024, 04:26:49 PM »
Israel is getting what they deserve.

and is Hamas getting what it deserves?

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2024, 04:31:03 PM »

Enough is enough.

I figure that if Hamas is endorsing your young heroes, maybe youre on the wrong side of this one. You remember Hamas, right? The guys that raped, torured,mutilated, beheaded, and immolated hostages of all ages?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2024, 05:36:00 PM »
i THINK YOU ALL KNOW.
john frank NEVER ATTENDED A graduation. he worked.
it NOT important TO DRESS UP AS A idiot TO WALK ON A STAGE AND BE PRESENTETED WITH A diploma. some examples:
(1)High School. While every else so excited ,JOHN FRANK was workin at KROGER and work more important supportin me MOM than attentin a RICH SCHOOL FUCS GRAD. While I'M on this one. Me school classmates been leavin voice males for 60 year re-union. Never attended any. Again .I said: If ROGER KANISE,The CLASS PRESIDENT is still alive and attendin,I AIN'T. The fuc in VIET went and hid out in a commune in TENNESEE for 6 years. Me class haided him as a HERO after that. That is,everyone but JOHN FRANK ARMY.
(2) Yooouse all know me skippin ARMY Basic trainin Graduation. I ain't marchin ,I'd rather be on LAUNDRY detail.
Me BACHELOR'S degree.
ME MASTERS DEGREE
ME POST GRAD DEGREE.

Here's the deal. I'M sure I'm not the only one that declined GRAD cerimonies. I worked and maybe others and yhey had reasons for not attendin. Point here is. Those that did. For god;s sake. What THE RUSH. I mean you like the old pictures of thee in gown. THAT'S memomeries.
I went everytime in college,from 3 different UNIVERSITY'S. Just sent me DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPTS in mail yo me. And they DID. And by the way. It really not the DIPLOMA, it the TRANSCRIPTS which explain to futures.

Dementia is a dreadful disease.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal