General Category > Political Roundtable

ISRAEL IS FUCKING AMERICA OVER. way more than anyone knows

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dingus:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on April 12, 2024, 01:39:47 PM ---Meanwhile,

Your Israel is in danger of getting attacked by Iran because the Izzies bombed the Iranian Embassy in Syria, killing a dozen or so.

I did a bit of research as you commanded.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Cal.
Sure wish we could go back to the days where we talked about WIJI.

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on April 12, 2024, 01:39:47 PM ---Meanwhile,

Your Israel is in danger of getting attacked by Iran because the Izzies bombed the Iranian Embassy in Syria, killing a dozen or so.

I did a bit of research as you commanded.

--- End quote ---
Bombs away.
--- Quote from: Dingus on April 02, 2024, 06:40:26 PM ---Not too much of an antisemite, are you?
Israel has millions of Palestinians and other Arabs living there as full and total citizens with full voting rights.
Long before 10/7/23, how would you feel if every day you were getting rockets shot onto your citizens every f—king day?
No country is perfect, but if it wasn’t for Israel, lots of your inventions and medicines wouldn’t have existed, so please shut your damn mouth and research the positive things now.

--- End quote ---
Like I told you, bombs away.

You know it is possible to both want to destroy Hamas as well as be disdainful of the illegal Israeli settlements in Gaza and the W Bank. The Izzys have had their boots on the throats of the Palestinian people for over half a century.

Y'all may be God's chosen but some of us gonna really dislike you for  your constant discrimination and crimes against the Plaestinians. 

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: hot2trot on April 02, 2024, 06:18:05 PM ---we wouldnt even need an ally there if they wernt there constantly terrorizing muslims....the entire world HATES OUR GUTS because of them.

--- End quote ---

You my friend are delusional if you think savages who burn people alive or throw live babies in ovens should be an Ally of the U.S.A,

hot2trot:

--- Quote from: Dingus on April 02, 2024, 06:40:26 PM ---Not too much of an antisemite, are you?
Israel has millions of Palestinians and other Arabs living there as full and total citizens with full voting rights.
Long before 10/7/23, how would you feel if every day you were getting rockets shot onto your citizens every f—king day?
No country is perfect, but if it wasn’t for Israel, lots of your inventions and medicines wouldn’t have existed, so please shut your damn mouth and research the positive things now.

--- End quote ---

O NOOOOOO  dont call me an antisemite.....an yone that states facts is called anti-semite.  thats your jew trick to silence people.    we all figured it out.  meanwhile you cant deny one fucked up fact i brought up.   thieving disgusting demons

dougie:
hot2trot, listen to Dingus. You might learn something!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version