General Category > Political Roundtable

ISRAEL IS FUCKING AMERICA OVER. way more than anyone knows

<< < (3/4) > >>

hot2trot:
hey "chosen ones" the world is finding out what sick piece of shit animals you are and im loving it :)

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: kantseeback on April 14, 2024, 04:17:58 AM ---You my friend are delusional if you think savages who burn people alive or throw live babies in ovens should be an Ally of the U.S.A,

--- End quote ---
You fucking dummy.

We incinerated the fuck out of Japan. Japan is out 4th largest trade partner and ally.

Germany incinerated the fuck out of some Hebrews. Germany is our 5th largest trade partner and ally.

How are you so fucking stupid?

The REAL Frank Petrelli:

--- Quote from: hot2trot on April 15, 2024, 11:34:00 PM ---O NOOOOOO  dont call me an antisemite.....an yone that states facts is called anti-semite.  thats your jew trick to silence people.    we all figured it out.  meanwhile you cant deny one fucked up fact i brought up.   thieving disgusting demons

--- End quote ---
Anyone that would side with ANYONE that hates America should be thrown the fuck out of this Country.

Calhoun:
There are two kinds of Jews

Pro-Genocide

Anti-Genocide

Which are you?

theokodjak26:

--- Quote from: hot2trot on April 15, 2024, 11:34:00 PM ---O NOOOOOO  dont call me an antisemite.....an yone that states facts is called anti-semite.  thats your jew trick to silence people.    we all figured it out.  meanwhile you cant deny one fucked up fact i brought up.   thieving disgusting demons

--- End quote ---
Well if somehow you aren’t anti-semitic then you must be incredibly dumb. On any given day half the Arab world is burning our flag while screaming “ Death to America”. This has been going on for decades. So if you want to turn your back on Israel and support American haters throughout the Arab world, pack your bags and get the hell out of our country.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version