Author Topic: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE  (Read 57784 times)

horsetruth

• Elite
Re: JOE BONGIORNO UPDATE
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2021, 02:53:34 PM »
HANOVER grooms saw Joe's antics. Many saw his actions. Ask around you will find out the kid has no respect or love for horses.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2021, 07:05:21 PM »
NO style, NO class family. Whats with the bankruptcy

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2021, 02:36:11 PM »
Lead guy Scott Robinson died actually.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2021, 02:53:00 PM »
HANOVER grooms saw Joe's antics. Many saw his actions. Ask around you will find out the kid has no respect or love for horses.
Do Hanover grooms get paid for their Expert Testimony or some shit? 

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2021, 02:55:37 PM »
JB just does not understand. A good pace clock in the head good strategy putting them in the right spots and a good set of hands make a good driver. Pump them to the gills with whatever your papa mixes up and blasting to the front and slashing home does not make you a driver.

To the paper lioness who thinks she is a trainer. Do you think Gural made the move without looking at the betting logs?  I can assure you they saw irregular betting patterns.

Gural. Just ban them and get it over with. Throw the Allards in as well. set the tone,  push out the message. Participating at the BigM is a privilege.

Spot on. Drivers are tired of his antics. He's a danger to everyone out there. If the hubrail was still up there would be a pileup every night that goofy kid raced. He has no control. Hes like the 16 year old out driving daddys mustang.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2021, 02:57:08 PM »
Spot on. Drivers are tired of his antics. He's a danger to everyone out there. If the hubrail was still up there would be a pileup every night that goofy kid raced. He has no control. Hes like the 16 year old out driving daddys mustang.
Are you proud of the worst mistake you made on the track?

Child please.

horsetruth

• Elite
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2021, 03:00:46 PM »
If they are witness to a crime they should be compensated for missing work if they were a witness to Joe abusing horses.
Why not worry about the horses?

11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2021, 03:17:01 PM »
Are you proud of the worst mistake you made on the track?

Child please.

No, I'm not. But I was always respectful of the other drivers and the horses. Unlike this cowboy, with his loose lines and shuckin and jivin, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2021, 03:21:00 PM »
finally some good common sense comments about this guy and family
I cannot believe the industry puts up with it

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2021, 03:32:11 PM »
No, I'm not. But I was always respectful of the other drivers and the horses. Unlike this cowboy, with his loose lines and shuckin and jivin, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake

Many a time we have pulled up and turned, while mentioning to whoever, that it was "my bad". This kid just IS bad. We know when we fuck up and say so.  This kid? NO, he has his sister speak for him instead. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2021, 07:00:47 PM »

Many a time we have pulled up and turned, while mentioning to whoever, that it was "my bad". This kid just IS bad. We know when we fuck up and say so.  This kid? NO, he has his sister speak for him instead. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.

The sister thing is trifling, yes.

But how you explain Burke using him on a 2 yo trotter Make A Miss in a $500k race .. the Valley Victory? 

How you explain Alagna using him on Barbossa in the Jug or on Art History in the BCrown ?

Those guys missing what you see? 

Or they just lucky?

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2021, 08:12:09 PM »

But how you explain Burke using him on a 2 yo trotter Make A Miss in a $500k race .. the Valley Victory? 

How you explain Alagna using him on Barbossa in the Jug or on Art History in the BCrown ?

Or they just lucky?

History has shown that you don't have to be talented. or smart to be a successful harness driver. Luc Oulette was a leading driver at the Big M when driving loaded up Chansky horses. Mike Oosting was a non factor until he came to Chicago and drove Rucker's loaded up horses. Where would Yannick (the French Fraud) Gingras be without Burke? All it takes to be a successful harness driver is driving for the right chemist, go to the front, and scream WHHEEEEEEEE!

Sincerely, Silent One

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2021, 08:36:43 PM »
  History has shown that you don't have to be talented. or smart to be a successful harness driver. Luc Oulette was a leading driver at the Big M when driving loaded up Chansky horses. Mike Oosting was a non factor until he came to Chicago and drove Rucker's loaded up horses. Where would Yannick (the French Fraud) Gingras be without Burke? All it takes to be a successful harness driver is driving for the right chemist, go to the front, and scream WHHEEEEEEEE!

Sincerely, Silent One

how good was niatross

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2021, 08:44:25 PM »

Or they just lucky?

Who knows except those guys? Scheduling?   favors?  Can throw the lines at those horses and they usually don't fall down? ??? ???

Mr Og

• Top Claimer
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2021, 10:31:09 PM »
Interesting.

In Race 12 tonight at Yonkers, Bongiorno’s horse that fell at the Meadowlands, Pat Stanley N, has post 8 for the same owner and Jose Godinez is now training and Bartlett is driving.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal