General Category > The O.T.

What happened to plop?

<< < (3/3)

TheGrimReaper:
What happened to horseplop is what happened to harness racing.  The fan base got old, died or lost interest.  It will be like Bingo, or jai lai or greyhound racing…..just a memory

Kirby's Ace:

--- Quote from: kantseeback on August 22, 2023, 08:56:03 AM ---Ah yes, the good old days with members such as proharness.

--- End quote ---

Miss the Pepsi cam

Generation XYZ:

--- Quote from: TheGrimReaper on September 05, 2023, 06:06:37 PM ---What happened to horseplop is what happened to harness racing.  The fan base got old, died or lost interest.  It will be like Bingo, or jai lai or greyhound racing…..just a memory

--- End quote ---

thats why im here to liven plop up

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: MR.DALRAE on September 05, 2023, 04:22:53 PM ---     

did he ran out off film

--- End quote ---
Those photoshopped pics he posted were hilarious, I remember a few that werent photoshopped involving that girl Brena, The rabbit pic was a forum favorite. He used to photoshop Rocco quite a bit.

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: Kirby's Ace on September 05, 2023, 05:19:59 PM ---Notice how PIGLAND has just about vanish.

--- End quote ---
I think like every 2nd post was made by Pigland, Is Saratoga harness still open? I remember he had many gripes about the concessions stands, especially the hot dogs. He called those pretzels that were sold when leaving Roosevelt Raceway diesel pretzels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version