Author Topic: I Guess I Need To Educate Some People  (Read 3758 times)

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: I Guess I Need To Educate Some People
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2023, 11:31:36 PM »
yeah, I heard that. Robbed over 18k on electronic roulette using a dealer as a conspirator just days before he was due to report.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2023, 11:39:06 PM »
yeah, I heard that. Robbed over 18k on electronic roulette using a dealer as a conspirator just days before he was due to report.
You almost have to laugh when you hear something like that

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2023, 11:46:26 PM »
You almost have to laugh when you hear something like that
Cost the dealer his job of course and i heard Pocono went after him criminally

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2023, 11:51:45 PM »
Cost the dealer his job of course and i heard Pocono went after him criminally
The funny thing is at some point he is going to be released from prison and I guarantee he will be working on horses again, legally or otherwise. I'm betting on otherwise.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2023, 11:52:31 PM »
The funny thing is at some point he is going to be released from prison and I guarantee he will be working on horses again, legally or otherwise. I'm betting on otherwise.
Day 1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2023, 12:15:11 AM »
Wasn't so long ago that ANY narcotic positive resulted in at least 6 months! I think some guys are using them intentionally and plan of using the contamination defense if caught! Finishing 3rd every week earns money with a purse of 8500 ot better!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2023, 12:20:12 AM »
Wasn't so long ago that ANY narcotic positive resulted in at least 6 months! I think some guys are using them intentionally and plan of using the contamination defense if caught! Finishing 3rd every week earns money with a purse of 8500 ot better!
You're 100% correct. Apparently there are a lot of grooms pissing out opioids. Not.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2023, 12:47:22 PM »
LOL. If you think baking soda is masking fentanyl and oxycodone, I have some swampland to sell you. Masking agents are much more sophisticated than a orange box found in aisle 3 at Shop Rite. Please, don't embarrass yourself like that again.

LOL then what exactly was Milk shakes used for? They dont contain PEDS

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2023, 12:51:11 PM »

Oh BTW Fentanyl and Oxy is not whats being used thats not being dected, some guys may bd usibgbit, but thats not the undetectable stuff thats being most distributed, it's totally different

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2023, 01:16:49 PM »

The "milkshake" was used to prevent the build-up of sugar enzymes and lactic acid in the stomach and muscles to prevent tying up. It made a world of difference for many horses. the difference between performing or not. Making money or not.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2023, 06:51:17 PM »
Sure by your expertise it sounds like a good thing, yet its banned 🤔🤔🤔, probably because of the additives it contained,  even at one time it was perfectly ok to give them Gatorade,  and good for them too, then BOO! someone used it to hide something and- banned 👍👍👍👍

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2023, 10:38:50 PM »
Sure by your expertise it sounds like a good thing, yet its banned 🤔🤔🤔, probably because of the additives it contained,  even at one time it was perfectly ok to give them Gatorade,  and good for them too, then BOO! someone used it to hide something and- banned 👍👍👍👍
  Ok, here's the thing. Back in the mid 80s when the "milkshake" exploded on the scene, thanks to Dr Grasso, there was nothing illegal or prohibited about the ingredients. Windstrol, baking soda and distilled water. What was illegal was the introduction of a tube inro a horses stomach day of the race.4 hours out was the perfect time to tube your horse. No coincidence one of the first things YR did was to order all vets off the grounds by 4 pm. $ pm plus 4 hours = 8pm. Post Time.

Moving forward you are absolutely correct. Trainers disguised at chemists or vice versa began to introduce all kinds of things into the "shake" in an effort to get then through the box. I used to see guys even put DMSO into the mix. Really weird.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2023, 12:25:11 AM »
When DMSO was just becoming known, the advertising stated that it alleviated body pain. They encouraged not only topical use,but using a spoonful on their breakfast cereal as well to assist with pain related to old age!

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2023, 12:29:34 AM »
When DMSO was just becoming known, the advertising stated that it alleviated body pain. They encouraged not only topical use,but using a spoonful on their breakfast cereal as well to assist with pain related to old age!
Dimethylsulfoxide was dangerous to handle. I only put it on with latex gloves and women had to be really careful. we used to call it dry cleaning solution. I remember if it got on my jeans, my skin would itch under that spot. putting it on cereal. Ouch. the indoor paddock at Monti used to reek from DMSO and urine soooo bad

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal