Author Topic: I Guess I Need To Educate Some People  (Read 3757 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
I Guess I Need To Educate Some People
« on: September 25, 2023, 04:32:06 PM »
When you see a horse come up positive for opioids, don't buy the bullshit that it is due to an environmental or contamination issue. I am here to tell you that there are opioid blocking agents out there that mask their presence when tested. Many of these horses racing, especially the ones being trained by trainers with 40% win percentages are loaded with opioids as well as a blocking or masking agent. However, masking isn't 100% effective(just like a condom) and that is when you see a trainer come up positive for an opioid like morhine, oxycodone, fentanyl and yes, even good old cocaine. However, the big boys usually have it swept away with the environmental/contamination excuse. It is nothing but blatant fraud when these positives are dismissed. Ultimately, helpless horses and honest horsemen suffer the consequences of these nefarious acts.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 04:34:20 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: I Guess I Need To Educate Some People
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 07:44:30 PM »
Are you sammimg thee horses are druggeddddddd>>>>>>>>>>>
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 07:47:21 PM »
Today it's the best chemist not the best trainers. A good friend of mine who is a trainer told me that, but I already knew that.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 08:51:31 PM »
Today it's the best chemist not the best trainers. A good friend of mine who is a trainer told me that, but I already knew that.
Well it wasn't Ake Svanstedt

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 09:01:18 PM »
When you see a horse come up positive for opioids, don't buy the bullshit that it is due to an environmental or contamination issue. I am here to tell you that there are opioid blocking agents out there that mask their presence when tested. Many of these horses racing, especially the ones being trained by trainers with 40% win percentages are loaded with opioids as well as a blocking or masking agent. However, masking isn't 100% effective(just like a condom) and that is when you see a trainer come up positive for an opioid like morhine, oxycodone, fentanyl and yes, even good old cocaine. However, the big boys usually have it swept away with the environmental/contamination excuse. It is nothing but blatant fraud when these positives are dismissed. Ultimately, helpless horses and honest horsemen suffer the consequences of these nefarious acts.

LOL this is nothing new, what ya think Baking Soda is used for or Black tar, the list goes on all day, who exactly do you think your educating? Did you really think these overages and positives are really wormers or to regulated meds? Duh 😀😀😀

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 09:03:37 PM »
Follow the trends, when the new batch comes in they go back to firing on all cylinders, it's obvious to Everyone

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 09:13:15 PM »
Thanks Mike. I guess we all know drugging is widespread but a few of us may not be aware that there is a ton of masking agents that make the problem appear less substantial than what it is. Combine that with a few notheastern states that appear reluctant to seriously test and we have the state in which the industry finds itself.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2023, 09:55:41 PM »

LOL this is nothing new, what ya think Baking Soda is used for or Black tar, the list goes on all day, who exactly do you think your educating? Did you really think these overages and positives are really wormers or to regulated meds? Duh 😀😀😀
LOL. If you think baking soda is masking fentanyl and oxycodone, I have some swampland to sell you. Masking agents are much more sophisticated than a orange box found in aisle 3 at Shop Rite. Please, don't embarrass yourself like that again.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2023, 09:59:10 PM »
Thanks Mike. I guess we all know drugging is widespread but a few of us may not be aware that there is a ton of masking agents that make the problem appear less substantial than what it is. Combine that with a few notheastern states that appear reluctant to seriously test and we have the state in which the industry finds itself.
Duke, It is chemical warfare out there and legitimate testing can't keep up. You can trace the demise of this "sport" when racetrack barns started closing up and "training" centers became the trend.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2023, 10:29:22 PM »
Duke, It is chemical warfare out there and legitimate testing can't keep up. You can trace the demise of this "sport" when racetrack barns started closing up and "training" centers became the trend.
I greatly agree with this especially when Dr Grasso, for example, held part ownership in some of the major NY training centers, whether publicly or silently

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2023, 10:40:38 PM »
I greatly agree with this especially when Dr Grasso, for example, held part ownership in some of the major NY training centers, whether publicly or silently
Yes sir. Grasso has been pond scum his whole professional life. In fact, I bet he was a piece of shit his whole life but I will limit my opinion to his veterinarian acts.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2023, 11:19:59 PM »
Yes sir. Grasso has been pond scum his whole professional life. In fact, I bet he was a piece of shit his whole life but I will limit my opinion to his veterinarian acts.
I know Louie going back to when he went to vet school in Grenada,got out and hung his shingle at YR.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2023, 11:23:11 PM »
I know Louie going back to when he went to vet school in Grenada,got out and hung his shingle at YR.

Some people just have larceny running through their veins and he is one of them.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2023, 11:26:58 PM »
Some people just have larceny running through their veins and he is one of them.
addicted gambler like u cant believe. First time they caught him he was selling steroids to HS kids at rest stops in Westchester Cnty. Nearly 40 years ago

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2023, 11:29:36 PM »
addicted gambler like u cant believe. First time they caught him he was selling steroids to HS kids at rest stops in Westchester Cnty. Nearly 40 years ago
All you need to know about Grasso is he was sentenced to prison but that didn't stop him from trying to score illegally at Mohegan Sun Poconos.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    Today at 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal