Author Topic: Bryce Cote: Honest or Corrupt?  (Read 5501 times)

Curious Fan

• NW-1
Bryce Cote: Honest or Corrupt?
« on: February 18, 2020, 12:48:50 PM »
Wondering people's thoughts on Bryce Cote and any other allegedly corrupt officials

NJ The best

• Elite
Re: Bryce Cote: Honest or Corrupt?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 03:52:57 PM »
Honest as they come , he comes from an old time honest horseman his father Del total class act . Brice a retired New Jersey state trooper .

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 04:40:14 PM »
Nobody likes him because he is the law, horseman would not turn anyone in the code of idiots. Some one screws you and they still will not say anything.

Curious Fan

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 04:50:50 PM »
Why does Bryce only seem to target people not doing business with his 2 brothers-in-laws or out of state?   When Pat L was caught with a shock wave machine what happened to Pat?   When Sam his other brother in law was having Mr. Gelrod helping him with his horses why wasn't he investigated? 

Mr. Gelrod has been selling pre-race for decades and never once properly investigated.   Mr. Gelrod sold 1000's of bottles of bleeder breather, cobalt, Etamsylate, fake omeprazole and countless other products. 

Just curious why Bryce will travel to other states and Canada to test other trainers but takes a blind eye to his own family and friends in his back yard?

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 05:04:40 PM »
Why does Bryce only seem to target people not doing business with his 2 brothers-in-laws or out of state?   When Pat L was caught with a shock wave machine what happened to Pat?   When Sam his other brother in law was having Mr. Gelrod helping him with his horses why wasn't he investigated? 

Mr. Gelrod has been selling pre-race for decades and never once properly investigated.   Mr. Gelrod sold 1000's of bottles of bleeder breather, cobalt, Etamsylate, fake omeprazole and countless other products. 

Just curious why Bryce will travel to other states and Canada to test other trainers but takes a blind eye to his own family and friends in his back yard?

Everything you said is 100% true.  Cote tries to go for the small fish because the big ones..........wel l you know how that works.

Curious Fan

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »
Who are the bigger fish?   Seems the entire industry is doing whatever they can to win races.  Drivers are fixing races before horses take a step onto the track.  Owners that enjoy betting are happy to stiff their horse to cash at the window.   I am curious to know if making horses win is more damaging than intentionally stiffing a horse to cash a ticket?

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 12:13:41 AM »
Better question pertaining to Bryce is whether or not he is effective and I hear he sucks. It's my belief that to be successful in his line of work, one must think like a cheat. I hear he doesn't. It takes a thief to catch one. Once again, he is not. With all this big time cheating going on, how is it no one is being caught? It's time to change tactics and bring in detectives trained to spy on communications and money trails. Raiding a training center is a waste of time. How about this... Everyone is on their phone, it's about time some experts start hacking some of them. Once caught, horsemen will snitch and reveal the bigger fish which I am sure will interest FEDS and maybe some actual crime fighting might occur instead of this BULLSHIT charade gaming commissions are shoving down our throats.

The FBI has no interest in what happens in harness racing but according to what I have heard, there are a few or at least one CIA operatives who hides within the industry for reasons that seem odd to me.  But the person who told me this is aces and would know and when one name was mentioned I thought that it made sense.  It would not be the first time.  Racing is a great place to hide in especially harness because of the european mix.  I thought it sounded nuts but i thought about it and knowing the person I would not be surprised.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:15:52 AM by Carnival People »

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 07:23:41 AM »
If you think you know who is CIA then this guy has to be a shitty as Brice Cote at doing his job.  LOL

No.  That is not true.  My ex son-in-law worked for the CIA and it was not a huge secret.  My late neighbor at my winter home in Florida worked for the CIA.  It was just a job because he spoke English and some other unusual language.  They have a lot of people working for them in all kinds of areas of expertise.  They're not all 'spies' or James Bond people.  The thing is that there is usually an element of uncertainty about what they really "do" for the state department.   The person I am talking about does not know me very well, but he is always very polite and just a little too much refined for racing.  He has no idea that I was told this about him. 

OldRockman

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 12:06:57 PM »
Honest as they come , he comes from an old time honest horseman his father Del total class act . Brice a retired New Jersey state trooper .

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 01:24:42 PM »
it might just be a no show job

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 02:08:43 PM »
it might just be a no show job

NEVER AT MY BARN AND SHOULD BE

Curious Fan

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 02:36:56 PM »
If Bryce is hiding samples and intentionally letting people off then he is corrupt.

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 03:40:37 PM »
If Bryce is hiding samples and intentionally letting people off then he is corrupt.

I do not think he hides samples but I do think that the trainers and horses he chooses are based 100% on office politics.  In a court of law nothing he does would hold up because when he takes blood from a horse out of competition, there is no proof a a chain of custody.   It's done in a way like the keystone cops so I guess I am dating myself,   Keystone Cops were short films of bumbling cops they would show between movies when I was a kid,

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 03:54:06 PM »
JUDGING ANOTHER MANS CHARACTER IS IGNORING YOUR OWN

Curious Fan

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 07:46:45 PM »
If Bryce as honest as they come then why wasn't Pat Lachance penalized when he was caught shocking horses the day of the race?  If Bryce is as honest as they come why has he threatened to take action against trainers that wanted to claim horses racing at the meadowlands to race them elsewhere?  If Bryce was as honest as they come why did he request the trainers to have the horses claimed in other trainers' names and left to race at the meadowlands?

Bryce had an obvious conflict of interest with his family being in the business and should have never been trusted to selectively enforce rules.   An honest many would have recused himself from the position that allowed him to selectively enforce rules.   Other than the claim of being as honest as they come where is the facts and proof he is not a typical corrupt official that is more of a problem than a solution. 

I could give specifics of people he has threatened and asked to beard to keep races cards full when they had short fields, but in fairness to them, I wouldn't want them to be further alienated and prosecuted by a corrupt person.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    Today at 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal