Author Topic: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM  (Read 9896 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2024, 04:15:04 PM »
It's raining. I'm bored. And I love busting out chicken shits who would never say any of what they do to my face. They are all shitting their pants and I am full of myself knowing that. Don't worry. I won't post for long.

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2024, 05:01:30 PM »
It's raining. I'm bored. And I love busting out chicken shits who would never say any of what they do to my face. They are all shitting their pants and I am full of myself knowing that. Don't worry. I won't post for long.
Hey whatever floats your boat in that rain and boredom that you're experiencing. Go for it.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 05:14:15 PM by Illegal Larry »
Scioto blows hoosier away

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2024, 06:04:10 PM »
Oh yeah?  Post it. I don't use Cash App. The only mutt here is a coward who spews shit with no foundation. I've already posted all the emails of Heather Dyer, Tammy Caillau and Nancy Grbelja arguing over me posting the link to FOR THE LOVE OF STANDARBREDS to make donations. I win. As for my mother's death bed...LMAO. Keep trying.

Post the proof "The Truth Hurts"- your SN really should be, "Shit for Brains", but I digress..
Seems Mike has proof, and he's never scared to show it, yet you talk out of your ass and name calling is all you're good for...

PS- CashApp and Venmo are not the same  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2024, 06:52:02 PM »
No asswipe. But VERY nice attempt to deflect and bullshit- the Yarock money went through your FILTHY MUTT hands which was later STOLEN in your CashApp account. See you in court MUTT F*CKER
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A Dumb ASSSSSSSSSSS  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Let's revisit the pleading for that COVID check again. Shall we, Mutt?  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

No clue if this is made up about a covid check...but SCM hasn't addressed it yet.  So must be something to it.  He addresses everything else.  Person seems to know a lot about SCM.  Yarock?  His ex?  His accuser?  Who knows...just funny as hell to read the exchanges.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2024, 07:40:45 PM »
Are you people that fucking pathetic? What's next? Face it, I am who I am. You chicken shit coward losers don't have shit on me so you come up with these delusions. If you only had a clue what I know and what I am actually up to next. Do any of you have anything else in life? What COVID check, I mean really. A shrink would have a fucking field day here. And why do I need to address anything with anyone. Especially people who are scared to death to expose who they really are!  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2024, 07:55:00 PM »
OH WOW. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT HE COULD STEAL HIS MOMS CHECK WITHOUT HAVING HER ID? WHO WOULD CASH THE CHECK??
Not to mention the federal charges that would come along with stealing a Covid Check (those one time payments were mailed).
Shit for Brains aka the truth I lie about, seems to be throwing out a bunch of shit, to see who blindly follows.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 08:12:07 PM »
Amazingly during COVID I was in New Hampton working on a house alone. Had no intention of ever going near harness racing again. How the fuck did I steal a COVID check? Weren't they mostly electronic deposits? I don't even bother to read their entire posts. All I will say is... The people challenging me are in for a rude wake up to reality call. Everything they were trying to accomplish which is forcing me to withhold very damning information has been handed over. And these same people have already been very well documented by those they didn't want me talking to. Worse is until they lashed out I had no intention of pursuing them.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2024, 08:26:49 PM »
Posted it here weeks ago. Includes each individual copied in the chain. Not going to waste my fucking time satisfying a bunch of anonymous cowards for their entertainment. You all know damn well they fucked up royally. Your conclusions means squat. The laws are very clear regarding the acceptance of donations to a charitable organization and how the accounting is done. One person fucked up by cc'ing the group instead of just forwarding me the emails. Then the shit hit the fan when I went public with it. Suddenly I was accused of bs charges. Wake up ffs.

I just looked through all your posts. You posted a few emails from Yarock, and then the two from this thread. Maybe you posted them somewhere but it wasn't here.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2024, 08:34:51 PM »
Amazingly during COVID I was in New Hampton working on a house alone. Had no intention of ever going near harness racing again. How the fuck did I steal a COVID check? Weren't they mostly electronic deposits? I don't even bother to read their entire posts. All I will say is... The people challenging me are in for a rude wake up to reality call. Everything they were trying to accomplish which is forcing me to withhold very damning information has been handed over. And these same people have already been very well documented by those they didn't want me talking to. Worse is until they lashed out I had no intention of pursuing them.

Nail em!!

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2024, 09:23:05 PM »
Not to mention the federal charges that would come along with stealing a Covid Check (those one time payments were mailed).
Shit for Brains aka the truth I lie about, seems to be throwing out a bunch of shit, to see who blindly follows.
If you're NOT, Mutt Petrelli himself , then I've never seen a person so far up a Mutt's ass that if he barked , your face would pop out.
Ball licking MUCH!? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

FACT about stolen funds in Mutt Petrelli's Cash App- Debbie Huebsch has confirmed via a text that she sent in to the IRS.

FACT about the Covid check from his own brother and you know it, Mutt Petrelli. She wouldn't give it to you and you stormed out and she tragically passed 3 days later. Deny this shit all you want but I HOPE some day it eats through your cold heart.

Go lick the mutt's balls Swank hole

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2024, 09:24:01 PM »
No clue if this is made up about a covid check...but SCM hasn't addressed it yet.  So must be something to it.  He addresses everything else.  Person seems to know a lot about SCM.  Yarock?  His ex?  His accuser?  Who knows...just funny as hell to read the exchanges.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
It's a FACT and this Mutt is a worse piece of shit than we all even thought

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2024, 09:25:31 PM »
Shitting in our pants over WHAT!?
I'm just an informant that is going to crush you the way you think you're crushing everyone else.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2024, 09:27:13 PM »
It's a FACT and this Mutt is a worse piece of shit than we all even thought

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2024, 09:28:49 PM »
Shitting in our pants ove ngc3 ngc3 ngc3r WHAT!?
I'm just an informant that is going to crush you the way you think you're crushing everyone else.

An anonymous Horseplop informant?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2024, 09:40:45 PM »

Is that your only reply, Mutt?? I must be getting to you and your ''butt buddy'' Swank Hole if your only reply is ''Shut up'' and ''Stooopid''  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.
If you can't stand the heat, maybe you shouldn't have started. It's only going to get worse for you- you made some real ''STOOOOPID'' mistakes, Mutt.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal