Author Topic: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM  (Read 8778 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: Dr Bokman wife Judy under attack now from SCM
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2024, 11:55:08 PM »
I feel sorry for you. I truly do. The anger, resentment, and hostility has consumed you and has clouded any sense of normalcy you could possibly have. I am not speaking to your claims. It doesn't matter whether I am speaking to the same person or not. I am speaking to who you are and who you are being. I hope for your own health and well-being you soon understand the difference. I wish you all the best.

Gaslight much  ngc3

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2024, 12:24:03 AM »
Right, it's gaslighting when the sick person doesn't know their sick. I guess it's true for their enablers too.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
  • The ONLY Horseplop LEGEND
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 04:40:03 AM »
Right, it's gaslighting when the sick person doesn't know their sick. I guess it's true for their enablers too.

Sick is not being able to admit they have no fucking clue what THEY'RE talking about. Learn the third grade English difference between they're, there and their. Idiot.  ngc3
Friend to those who have no friends, enemy to those who have no enemies...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 04:44:48 AM »
SCM, you're just a MUTT!! Like a mongrel stray, you attack women, and others who have helped you in the past. You're a classless bottom feeding BUSTOUT. Why don't you get a real job rather than stealing donations via Cash App??
SCM = Shopping Cart Mutt
As always, ''the truth hurts''  11.wp 11.wp

Stealing donations? From who? I believe you are confusing me with the FTLOS treasurer who sent out an email suggesting people send their donations through VENMO directly to the farm where the seven horses are and not the 501c3. That's illegal. And I already turned that in. Face it, you don't stand a chance against this mutt. How does that make you feel.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 08:57:40 AM »
Stealing donations? From who? I believe you are confusing me with the FTLOS treasurer who sent out an email suggesting people send their donations through VENMO directly to the farm where the seven horses are and not the 501c3. That's illegal. And I already turned that in. Face it, you don't stand a chance against this mutt. How does that make you feel.  ngc3

Yay SCM is back!  And seems more bitter than ever!  tmbz1

The REAL Frank Petrelli

• 4 claimer
  • I'm fucking Frank
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 09:49:23 AM »
Listen, Mutt. The donations went through YOUR CashApp and then you skimmed $1,000 off the top before you sent it to their Venmo. REMEMBER!!? the Yarrock donation? That was the only donation Tammy received before returning HALF back of which YOU stole $1,000. Last week, Debbie Huebsch told Heather that you even tried to steal your mother's Covid check on her death bed and when she refused to give it to her MUTT son, you stormed out. Nice way to treat your mother , Asshole. Debbie Huebsch told us all what we needed to know to file our report and Debbie has been speaking to Steve Bokman's lawyer to finally put you away. Tick Tock mother f*cker.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 10:52:52 AM »

That’s not illegal though…

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2024, 11:07:28 AM »
Listen, Mutt. The donations went through YOUR CashApp and then you skimmed $1,000 off the top before you sent it to their Venmo. REMEMBER!!? the Yarrock donation? That was the only donation Tammy received before returning HALF back of which YOU stole $1,000. Last week, Debbie Huebsch told Heather that you even tried to steal your mother's Covid check on her death bed and when she refused to give it to her MUTT son, you stormed out. Nice way to treat your mother , Asshole. Debbie Huebsch told us all what we needed to know to file our report and Debbie has been speaking to Steve Bokman's lawyer to finally put you away. Tick Tock mother f*cker.

Oh yeah?  Post it. I don't use Cash App. The only mutt here is a coward who spews shit with no foundation. I've already posted all the emails of Heather Dyer, Tammy Caillau and Nancy Grbelja arguing over me posting the link to FOR THE LOVE OF STANDARBREDS to make donations. I win. As for my mother's death bed...LMAO. Keep trying. 

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2024, 11:09:04 AM »
A 501C3 has to have funds go through their charity, they can't be sent directly to any other entity. That IS illegal.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2024, 11:12:15 AM »

Nancy included in her email suggesting they end around their own 501c3 that there would be serious blowback if they choose to do that. All because two former SRF employees had issue. Now their rescue has ZERO credibility, they accepted then ejected those seven horses. And in the end nobody is addressing how this started. The owner of the horses had them in the situation they were trapped in. It took ME to get them out of there. Yet somehow I am the bad guy. Instead I exposed 5 criminals in the process. Do you think I filed reports with two major agencies as a joke? This all began when someone felt the heat and included me in their email chain. The rest is history. I have never been in more powerful position compared to right now. Look at all this chicken shit fools desperate to stop me. Too late.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2024, 11:14:31 AM »
A 501C3 has to have funds go through their charity, they can't be sent directly to any other entity. That IS illegal.

I sent in the complaint to the lRS with all the emails and the people involved. ALL OF THEM who were included in the communications I was added to unbeknownst to them as they typed away. You cannot say send the money earmarked for the organization anywhere else except the organization. Period.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:30:44 AM by Michael Petrelli »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2024, 11:15:07 AM »
Swank and Mike are right. ALL 501c3's must receive direct donations as earmarked otherwise the funds must be denied and returned to issuer until properly addressed.  NO EXCEPTIONS!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:20:55 AM by ROOSTER COGBURN »
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2024, 11:23:55 AM »
In their treasurers own words

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 11:29:22 AM by Michael Petrelli »

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2024, 11:27:19 AM »
So she suggests through the farm Venmo. So how does the farm account for that? Donate the money from the farm and take a tax credit? ILLEGAL.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2024, 11:38:04 AM »
The farm receives the Venmo, and donates the "farms" services to the "rescue" or perhaps they are taking the taxable advantages for "write-offs". sounds sketchy, in any event.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal