Author Topic: Dear SCM  (Read 1717 times)

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
Dear SCM
« on: March 07, 2024, 10:34:31 AM »
100% serious, I truly feel sorry for you.

An obvious series of misfortunes led you to find fleeting happiness sitting in a one room rental, pounding away on a computer keyboard or in front of a camera, speaking to people who read or watch more for personal entertainment then anything else.

Despite showing some actual skills that maybe could have led to you ending up in a better circimstances, you demonstrated here these last few days, that you're a very troubled man whose many bad traits overcome a few good ones.

This will be my last comment on the subject and I mean it most sincerely, I hope this has a better ending for you then where its heading now.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: Dear SCM
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 10:36:49 AM »
You started a new topic to say this? Who's got issues?  ngc3

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 10:50:27 AM »
You know I don't bother you and mostly stay out of all the BS which gets repeated over and over and over on both sides, but I'll give you one thing that probably turns people off.  Fix your thumbnails on youtube when you go on your filming walkabouts.  You have the skills, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wonders why you show only the top of your head. Not visually appealing and maybe you would get more clicks with a better lead in.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 10:55:26 AM »
Million views.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 10:59:53 AM »
Yeah on hundreds of videos.  I can show you a blonde with a nice butt dancing with her back to the camera on youtube with 18 million views on just that one 30 second clip. 

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 11:11:27 AM »
So what have you done? Criticize the only guy trying. Last I checked this forum follows my every move and everyone in every paddock in the country is paying attention. You forget about the couple million views on my Facebook group. But because I aim to please, go look. Did you ever do a live on the phone? Can't change the thumbnail unless you're on YouTube Studio. Better now? Thanks for all the support.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 11:29:47 AM »
Which should mean that you can change it when you get home.  I see thumbnails change all the time. Just pointing out that appearance gets clicks.  You're welcome and excuse me for giving friendly advice. If I wanted to criticize you I'd have a lot to say, but that's already been done over and over by others.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 11:34:46 AM »
Which should mean that you can change it when you get home.  I see thumbnails change all the time. Just pointing out that appearance gets clicks.  You're welcome and excuse me for giving friendly advice. If I wanted to criticize you I'd have a lot to say, but that's already been done over and over by others.

It never stopped you from your cutting words to XYZ who is now in hospital with pneumonia. Most here wont care but its relevant to his real friends. 
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 11:36:43 AM »

Are you paying me? Are you contributing to helping me with information that could lead to stopping scumbags? No, thumbnails. And I said go look now. What more do you require? Would you like me to add "The Thorn" to the corner logo? You all say I am a fucking loser with no job, yet you will pick apart the videos and say do more work. Thank you for your input. Are we done here?

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2024, 11:38:51 AM »
Would you like me to add "The Thorn" to the corner logo?
[/quote]

ngc3
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2024, 11:49:05 AM »
Let whoever that person is get upset and mock me. But aren't there WAY bigger issues right now? I mean wtf.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2024, 01:46:56 PM »
It never stopped you from your cutting words to XYZ who is now in hospital with pneumonia. Most here wont care but its relevant to his real friends.
Hope you feel better soon

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2024, 01:57:54 PM »

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2024, 02:23:18 PM »

onthefront

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2024, 06:18:03 PM »
Million views.

Just think of the views you will get when you u tube the Jackson boys tag teaming your daughter!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal