General Category > Sports Wagering - Tips & Picks

Starting NCAA college basketball selections

<< < (2/7) > >>

Kirby's Ace:
Who's your pick for final four?

JOHN FRANK:
Thank's KIRBY,I needs a break after postin today.
The selection committee don't really bracket until a week from Sunday. They 2 weeks ago did a pre-bracket with #1's. But that could change.
Here's teams that are interestin and depends where they bracketted.
(1) HOUSTEN. They very good. Will advance to SWEET 16.
(2) ALABAMA. They good. But I'M still pissed their STAR player not suspended as a accesory to MURDER. But whoeesever their opponents are in TOURNEY and they advance forward:CONSIDER this: Opposition fans thru-out game gonna be chantin MURDERER. How he handles it,remains to be seen.Since he came from GHETTO,he might just in his mind go:FUC YOU ASSHOLES. But He the team and his play determines outcome.
(3) PURDUE. Not big on them. The big TEN which is like 20 ain't all that good. They projected as a #1 and should make 16. But they the most vulnerable to not to. Hope that make sense.
(4) UCLA. I like them as a SLEEPER. Decent team from a hard conferance.
(5) KANSAS. Defendin champs. They playin better at right time. Tough thou to repeat.
(6) GONZAGA. FUCKIN scorin MACHINE. Need to look closly at matchups. They probabl a 2 seed.

KNOW thats the secrete. I will play 2 teams at start in FUTURES. Need the BRACKETS. See you in 10 days when brackets declared and then give me 2 teams or at most 3.

JOHN FRANK:
RECORD.....6-5
Today the 2nd of MARCH.

WHICHTA STATE..... +16.5
Me gets they playin HOUSTEN at HOUSTEN. But unless there a slaughter rule in place in game,they will COVER.

EASTERN KENTUCKY.....+12.5
I'ss using this from MEMMMMOOORY from 2019. Only certain schools played durin pandamac. EASTERN KENTUCKY played well givin their opponents CO-VID. If I member right. Half their team died and half of opposin teams died and TRUMP gave all the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR,because HE SAID there was NO SUCH THIN AS CO-VID. And the FAT FUC proved it by headin to WALTER REED instead of stayin and runnin SHIP from WHITE HOUSE.

ARIZONA STATE.....+11.5.
Interistin game. Me thinks on at * PM. I'll be sawin logs.

MICHIGAN/ILLINOIS.....Over 144.5
Needed a early game to watch. Here it BE.

JOHN FRANK:
Record. 8-7

KENT STATE.....-3.5
BYU.....-6.5
MISSOURI STATE/ SOUTHERN ILLINOIS.....Over 120.5
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS.....-2.5

No real analsis as 3 of games in small schools playin in their tourneys. The exception is BYU. And I'm takin them because they have beaten PORTLAND 10 straight times and coverin the spread 8 out of those times. And theys playin at home. But member the fans of BYU not allowed to do DRUGS,Drink ALCHOHOL or use tobacco products. If caught yoouse be expelled. Like JIM McMAHON did not partake when he there. Rules for others but not their STAR QB.

EPM:
Tulsa 4 22 and 2 Ats

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version