General Category > Harness Racing

Breaking News Chicken Squirts.

<< < (5/5)

Michael Petrelli:

--- Quote from: Gaagoots on April 16, 2024, 07:43:42 PM --- Yeah by giving everybody the finger he's real class act!  Can't believe the narcissist started this post to garnish attention to fill that empty hole that was created at childhood.  Mike, you need psychological help really. 

--- End quote ---

The only empty whole there should have been was right after your mother had an abortion. Classy? Says the zero who talks about kids and families they never met. What's even scarier was you were the strongest sperm? Was Dad drunk or a junky?  ngc3

Gaagoots:

--- Quote from: Michael Petrelli on April 16, 2024, 07:44:11 PM ---Is that when you met her? Or when you were talking to her on Facebook.  ngc3
BTW. Why would I get dirty working on this farm and on machinery. Just drives you bonkers doesn't it. What's your name again? Didn't you say you would post it? Oh no, you're a fucking cunt.

--- End quote ---
Next time you take a picture wash your fucking fingers. Did I not invite you for lunch at the Dominick Inn you said you were in Goshen for the weekend?  You lied again.

I'm actually happy you have a job on a beautiful farm I just hope you don't blow it like everything else. You I really do wish you the best of luck and health.  I better get going I have to put my Yankee baseball pajamas on and get ready for bed mommy and daddy are bringing me some milk and cookies.

Michael Petrelli:
Nobody said you could speak cunt. Now go cunt something or be cunty. CUNT.

Michael Petrelli:

--- Quote from: Gaagoots on April 16, 2024, 07:48:53 PM --- Next time you take a picture wash your fucking fingers. Did I not invite you for lunch at the Dominick Inn you said you were in Goshen for the weekend?  You lied again.

I'm actually happy you have a job on a beautiful farm I just hope you don't blow it like everything else. You I really do wish you the best of luck and health.  I better get going I have to put my Yankee baseball pajamas on and get ready for bed mommy and daddy are bringing me some milk and cookies.

--- End quote ---

And stop fantasizing about my fingers you cunt freak. Wow.

Manny:
Someone send him a bar of soap.  Wash them dirty finger nails.

--- Quote from: Calhoun on April 16, 2024, 03:34:04 PM ---He also looks filthy as fuck.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version