General Category > Sports Wagering - Tips & Picks

When sports bettors turned the stock market into a new day job

<< < (3/4) > >>

Fatboy:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on January 28, 2021, 07:16:28 AM ---I got the guy on IGGY but I'd guess this is just Lyin' Jim B. redboarding some fake stock play he saw on StockTwits or Reddit.

Am I close?

--- End quote ---

That was my gut feeling as well.

slivercharm:
99% of these millennial clowns will lose their ass and continue to live in moms basement and ask the govt for free stuff 

I know it’s bad when I got a text from a friend asking for advice because he keeps hearing about robinhood and dogcoin and wants to make money

He bought a couple shares of GME he said close to the peak lmfao and doesn’t even know how to sell

Suckers are born everyday

Bernie Madoff:

--- Quote from: HornbyDuke on January 27, 2021, 09:58:59 PM ---Gamestop bubble.  ngc3

--- End quote ---

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

slivercharm:

--- Quote from: slivercharm on January 27, 2021, 09:31:42 PM ---I’ve been longs Macy’s since March. Don’t own any of the other stocks. AMC Is a company that will last. Others like GameStop and express won’t.

Things will crash faster than they rose.

I’ll be a millionaire after years of trading don’t have the stones to try and get there overnight. Good luck to all the gamblers tho

--- End quote ---

Macys to da moon

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: slivercharm on November 03, 2021, 10:21:03 PM ---Macys to da moon

--- End quote ---
your 50 shares is now worth a new PlayStation 5, Skelly.  tmbz1

What's Calhoun's $220k oil buy at $25 worth now?  A Q-Bar?  1/2 a Bar? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version